Sixteen

Draco apologized. Like actually apologized to me about what he said like what three months ago? Anyways now me and him are on good terms again which is great.

The rest of February went by pretty fast. Harry and I are still getting lessons from my uncle and he and I are still progressing on.

March consisted of homework and quidditch practice and a lot of it because we have the Quidditch Cup coming up in April. Oh and Ron's birthday was this month too.

Tomorrow is the first of April. The twins birthday! I got them zonko products and honeydukes candy. Just the usual.
--
"Happy Birthday!" I said running over to Fred and George.

"Thank-" George starts.

"You." Fred finishes.

I hold up two boxes each filled with the zonkos and honeydukes items.

"You didn't have to Anna." Fred said. I just shrug.

"It's the best i can do this year." I stated. They grinned when they saw the items. Fred pulled out a licorice wand and stuck it into his mouth.

"Thank you!" They both said hugging me. I smiled.

"No problem. Now let's go to breakfast." I said as they shrunk the boxes of theirs with a spell and stuck it in their pockets. They linked arms with me as we headed down to the Great Hall.
-
"Hello Belle." Cedric says as we passed by him talking to a girl.

"Hey Ced!" I say. We sat down at the table and that's when Wood walked over to us.

"Practice at 5 today." He tells us as we groaned.

"Oh why can't we have just one day off?" I whined.

"The quidditch cup is coming up and this is my last chance to win this before I graduate." Oliver said.

"I know but all I'm asking is one day. We have the best team in the entire school and you know that. One day won't entirely kill us." I stated. "It's in two weeks I'm just asking for one day." I said. He looked conflicted. I pulled the look. He sighed. I slightly smirked.

"Fine one day." He said. I grinned and the team cheered.

Everyone patted my back thanking me. And I just smiled and happily at my food.
-
[Two weeks Later]

{Quidditch Cup}

I cringed as I saw Oliver get hit in the stomach twice with the bludgers. Ouch.

"Anna!" Someone yelled I turned as they threw the quaffle at me. I flew past some of the Slytherins Chasers and to the goal posts. I threw it and made it through the the goal hoop.

"10 points to Gryffindor!"

"Anna watch out!" I hear Draco yelled.  I turn my broom around as a bludger came my way. I quickly swerved and just missed it but it came right back to me. I cursed under my breath but luckily it was hit away by George. I saw one of Slytherins chasers and flew to them and we fought over the quaffle. They tried pushing me off my broom!

So I did it right back and made them fall off their broom. Oops! I threw the quaffle and made it through the hoop again.

"10 points to Gryffindor!" I listened to the crowds cheer. I looked down and saw a black dog looking up at me between the tents.

I think that's Snuffles.

"Potter has spotted the snitch! Malfoy and Potter fight over the snitch. Potter is gaining closer! He nearly has it! Potter has caught the snitch! Gryffindor wins the Quidditch Cup!" I flew down to the ground as the cup was handed to Oliver who looked like he was going to cry tears of joy. Aw. Everybody from Gryyfindor to Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff cheered for us. I moved through the crowd and hugged the Harry.

"We won!" I yelled cheerfully. He laughed. Harry was handed the cup and he raised it up and people cheered. Fred and George lifted him up as we made our way back to Gryffindor common room for the party.
-
"Cheers!" I said to the members of the Quidditch team as we drank out butterbeer.
-
The party started dying down after midnight when McGonnagal came and told us to go to bed.

"Anna?" Harry said. I turn to him.

"Yes?" He quickly came closer to me and pecked me on the cheek. I blushed.

"What was that for?" I ask him.

"Um, no reason." He mumbled. I slowly nodded. He was blushing as well.

"I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight." I pecked him on the cheek and went up to my dorm. I felt myself blush even more as I walked away.

I can't believe I did that.
____________

There are probably a lot of mistakes in this and I'm sorry if there are!

Vote/Comment