Seventeen

Thank my friend for letting me use her kindle so I can work on my story.

It's the end of April, and the weather is still a tad chilly.

Today I was wearing dark blue jeans, my Queen t-shirt from Hermione, black converses and a black hoodie.

Also today's the day Buckbeak gets executed.
-
We were walking to Hagrids and as doing so we passed the man who will be executing Buckbeak.

"I can't believe they are going to kill Buckbeak." Hermione said.

"It just got worse." Ron stated as I walked further up and I saw my brother and his lackeys. Hermione stormed over there with me hot on her trail. Draco noticed us.

"Ah, come to see the show?" Draco said standing.

"You! You foul loathing, evil little cockroach!" Hermione exclaimed pulling her wand out and pointed it at Draco. Draco backed into the stone afraid.

"Hermione he's not worth it!" I said. She slowly lowered her wand started turning away as Draco began to laugh. Uh oh big mistake. Hermione turned and punched Draco in the face. Draco and his lackeys ran away.

"That felt good." Hermione said. I could t help but laugh.

"Not good brilliant!"

We walked down the hill to Hagrids.
-
"Oh look at him." Hagrid said.

"Why don't we just set him free?" I ask Hagrid.

"They'll know it was me and Dumbledore would get in trouble. He coming down ya know Dumbledore. He says he wants to be with me when...it happens." Hagrid tells us. "Great man Dumbledore! Great man." He says walking away from the window.

"We'll stay with you Hagrid." Hermione said.

"You will do no such thing. You think I would want you seeing something like that? No. You just drink your tea and be off. Oh before you do, Ron." Hagrid said walking over to a metal can and pulled out a rat, scabbers."

"Scabbers!" Ron exclaimed.

"Better keep a better eye on your pets Ron."

"I think you owe someone an apology." Hermione said standing up.

"Right. Next time I see Cruikshanks I'll let em know."

"I meant me." I rolled my eyes. Here they go again. A vase shattered.

"Blimey what was that?" I ask. I picked up a weird stone from the broken vase.

"Ow!" Harry said grabbing his head. "Hagrid." Harry said as Hagrid walked to the window. I did too and saw them coming.

"It's nearly dark. You shouldn't be here. If anyone seen you outside the castle this time of night you will be in trouble. Big trouble particularly you Harry." There was a knock at the door. Hagrid covered up the screwt. "Go on." Hagrid said. We ran to the back door exiting it. We hid behind the pumpkins. We peered over the pumpkin. I heard a branch break behind me and I whipped my head around to see what it was but I didn't see anything.

"What?" Harry asked.

"Forget it." I mumbled.

"Come on!" Ron said. We ran up the hill.

I stood in between Harry and Mione. We saw the the blade being raised above Buckbeak and was brought down. I hugged Harry as a tear slid down my face. He hugged me back.

"Ow." Ron said as fell scabbers fell to the ground. "He bit me. Scabbers!" Ron exclaimed chasing after his filthy rat that was running away. We chased after Ron calling for him.

We followed hey mall the way to the womping willow. Oh no.

"Harry you do know what tree this is."

"That's not good." Harry whispered. "Ron!" Harry yelled. Ron looked up.

"Anna, Hermione, Harry run! It's the grim!" I heard growling at turned around and saw Snuffles.

"Snuffles?" I said. He ran towards us and leaped over us over to Ron and scabbers. "No!" I said as Snuffles bit Rons leg and dragged him closer to the tree. Ron was yelling for help.
We ran after him but he was pulled into a hole.

I saw a branch coming but it already hit us. I quickly stood up. I heard Ron's screaming from inside. We tried running into the hole again but another branch swung at us. Harry and Hermione dodged it in time but hit me. I flew backwards and hit my head on a rock. My vision blurred and I soon blacked out.
_______________
There are most likely mistakes in this and if their are sorry.

Vote/Comment