Twenty-Two

I woke up in the hospital wing. I looked around and saw Ron laying in a bed across from me with his leg wrapped and propped up.

"Your awake!" Harry says coming over to me. I weakly smile.

"What happened?" He looked sad.

"They captured Sirius. Their going to kill him." He told me. My eyes teared up.

"We have to do something!"

"And we will!" Hermione said pulling out her time turner. I grinned. I sat up.

"Where do you think your going?" Harry asked me.

"I'm coming with you guys." I said.  I winced as I stood up.

"Anna you can't your hurt! You need to rest!" Hermione stated. I ignored the pain as I stepped forward.

"And when was the last time I really listened to the rules?" I ask her. "Now let's go." I said. She sighed and wrapped the necklace around Harry , herself and I. Harry kept on questioning what it was.

For the most part we were able to save Buckbeak, Hermione saved me from being attacked further by howling and we ended up running through the forbidden forest. Which caused me great pain for my side and face.

We watched my dad and Harry being drained from the dementors. I couldn't stand to watch it anymore.

"Expecto Patronum!" I yelled as a silver wolf emerged from my wand and warded off the dementors.
-
We stood outside the tower where my dad was.

"Bombarda!" Hermione said making the door explode. We all got on Buckbeak and flew off the tower and onto ground level.

Harry and Sirius talked alone for a minute before calling me over.

The first thing I did was hug him.

"Are you alright?!" He asks worriedly seeing the bandages on me.

"I'll live." I said with a weak smile. He nodded. We sat down. "Can I come with you?" I ask him.

"Unfortunately you can't. At the moment my life is unpredictable considering I'm on the run again."

"But your innocent!" He sighs.

"I know, but we don't have the proof. But one day I promise you, we will be a family again." I smile lightly and nodded.

"Will I see you again dad?" I ask him.

"Yes. You will. I'll write to you but use another name for me just in case." I nodded. "Good." He whispered standing up. I stood as well. He wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly but not too tightly that will hurt my injuries. "Goodbye my little Annabelle." He whispered kissing my head before going over to Buckbeak and took off.

"Bye." I whispered.

_________________
Vote/Comment