Prologue

{Nobody's POV}

Mira has had a crush on Laxus for a long time, ever since they were kids. Even when he got kicked out of Fairy Tail, she has liked him but she wasn't positive at that time. It was her goal to get Laxus back; and when he finally came she was delighted. He seemed more mature, he seemed as if he wanted to PROTECT the guild, as if he regretted all the mistakes he made. Then, he defeated the 4 elites of Raven Tail and the master by HIMSELF... Mira's feelings towards him continued to grow. They talked- but never anything more. It also seemed that Freed had a crush on Laxus, and she didn't know who Laxus liked.

Laxus didn't know if he "liked" anyone. He wasn't sure what "liking" someone was. He thought of them as their nakama; and loved them in a sense of family- but didn't understand the concept of dating that well. Mirajane and Freed had always been so kind to him, even after all the harsh mistakes he's made. Laxus HURT Fairy Tail, yet they still treat him like Nakama... he started wondering why they gave him more kindness than the others. Of course the rest of the Raijinshuu were kind, too...

Elfman and Evergreen fell in love with eachother at the S-Class Trials, and their love continued to grow faster than a sunflower. The two love eachother, but Evergreen does not want to admit that; neither does Elfman- so they hide their feelings. But, everyone knows they love eachother.

Lissana has had a crush on multiple guys (Mainly Natsu) but she slowly came to see that Natsu has started growing feelings towards Lucy, not so much towards her. She has never really interacted with Bixlow... since Edolas, they haven't talked- once, but Lissana is very curious... What is Bixlow? Her sister is attraced to one of the Raijinishuu, and so is her brother. That made her even more curious. Bixlow didn't feel anything to Lisanna, accept curiousity.

....

Everything stayed the same.

The questions weren't answered.

Lissana and Bixlow didn't interact once.

Elfman and Evergreen kept on hiding their love.

The love triangle repeated and repeated.

But then one day,

Something happened.

Laxus and the Raijinshuu, and the Strauss siblings met up- asked by Mirajane.

"Hello Minna!", She waved, kindly- welcoming.

They were at the bridge where Lucy always walks, and almost falls in each day.

"Why are we all here?", Laxus asked- curious. Bixlow kept looking at Lisanna, then looking away- trying to think of the last time they actually interacted.

"Raijinshuu; I heard you all are trying to find a house." Mirajane started, "Is that correct?"

The four members nodded hesitantly.

"So are we." Mirajane stated.

"Why is that important?", Evergreen asked.

"Let me finish, please." The white-haired lady replied. Evergreen nodded. "There is a nice house- no; mansion- that fits eight people; it has eight bedrooms. If we split the debt, we could more than likely buy this 5-star 3-story house."

"That's MANLY, Mira!!" He yelled, approving.

"Your calling YOUR SISTER manly?" Evergreen questioned. Elfman nodded, oblivious as ever.

"We would ALL live together?", Lissana asked her sister.

"Precisely!", Mirajane squealed, happily.

"I'm fine with it." Laxus told them. Everyone was in shock, they thought the person to reject would be Laxus- they were WRONG. Laxus approved!?!? What was going on!?! "But; How many bathrooms?"

"Six and a Half." The white-haired mage replied, she was excited! Laxus agreed! Even if the rest don't want too, they'll join- YAYYY!

"That's a hella big house.", Bixlow finally spoke. "Does it have a patio? A pool? A big kitchen? A big living room? A big tv??!!" Bixlow seemed to be trying to hide his excitement- but with every word he spoke his voice got higher and higher pitched with joy.

"Yes, An Indoor AND Outdoor one, Yes, Yes, and YESSSS!!" Mira squealed. With that, everyone was aboard with the idea of buying as a house as a group and the house didn't seem that expensive; for being 3 floors, that is.

"Can we tour this Heaven?" Bixlow asked.

"WE SHALL NOW!!" Thus, Mira dragged Laxus. Freed chased after Laxus, Elfman and Evergreen walking side-by-side, leaving Lisanna and Bixlow in the back.

...(Time Skip, House Tour!)

When they entered, Bixlow fell on his face, and Elfman screamed, "THIS HOUSE IS A MAN!!!!". Lisanna helped Bixlow back up, which made her recieve a kind 'Thank You' from Bixlow.

Lisanna then looked at this house--no, mansion for herself. The walls were an off-white, and the floor was gray-colored wood. There was two orange couches; side-by-side, facing the television lacrima which was approved by Elfman when he said "THIS TV IS MANLY!!", there was two chairs; curved to face the television lacrima, "TVL" or "TV" for short. There was a table in between the couch and the tv- glass and see-through. There was a fish-tank underneath the table. On the other side of this massive house was the kitchen, which is a left turn once you get to the door. If you turn right, you arrive at the TVL sometime. The kitchen was HUGE- much bigger than Laxus thought a kitchen COULD be. The kitchen had several cabinets, marble tile flooring, gorgeous mint-colored walls, a granite countertop; with a sink, microwave, and all the normal stuff you would find in a kitchen- plus an "island" in the center. If you continued left, there was a giant room with no door that looked like a dining room, but could also be used as a hangout area, with yet another giant television, poop-colored walls, and a black couch.

"These walls need to be re-painted," Lissana stated.

"Yeah," Bixlow smiled, and whispered to Lissana, "Smells like poop too."

After hearing that, she smacked the man.

He smiled. "Babies, whaddya think?" His so called 'babies' started repeating, "Poopie! Poopie! Poopie! Poopie!!", until it got on Lissana's nerves so much that she hugged them and then they wouldn't say "Poopie" anymore. The white-haired woman smirked. There was a half bathroom on the far left side of this huge unnamed room.

The living room has sliding glass doors; which Mira complimented, "These french doors are so pretty, aren't they?". Freed fangirled about furniture also. They went to the patio, which had a giant pool and Bixlow yelled, "I feel at home already!!", which recieved a nod from others. There was another door to the patio, which led to a room with a king-sized bed that looked small in this MASSIVE master bed-room. There was also a master bathroom. Everyone was arguing over who would get the master until Mira decided, "I'll take it. After all, if it wasn't for me- we wouldn't have this house, would we??" The lady did have a point though, so nobody questioned.

There was a laundry room, in which an elevator was inside. "YES! AN ELEVATOR!", Freed yelled. They walked up, to where they found three more bedrooms, and two more bathrooms- Lisanna, Freed, and Bixlow took the rooms on the second floor. There was also an indoor pool a little way down the hall, which Bixlow looked extremely happy about it. That's the reason why Lissana and Bixlow took the 2nd floor, after all. The other rooms were almost as big as the master. Full-sized or queen sized beds that looked small. The bathrooms in both floors were across from the bedrooms, and less than the amount of bedrooms. It was the same layout on the top floor, except there was no indoor pool; 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. There was a BAR on this floor. Laxus, Evergreen, Elfman and a guest room apparently took these rooms.

The Strauss Siblings and the Raijinshuu now live together.

Move-in day was a big hassle.

But, they say it was fun.

Will everyone develop feelings for the other?