Chapter Two: The Unarranged Marriage Party

{Nobody's POV}

After the drama, comes the fun.

So, everybody gotta enjoy it.

And I hope it doesn't give ya hell. ;)

{Elfman's POV}

We all yell, smiles on our faces. We sing with glee, yelling the notes at wrong pitches completely, singing "Hope It Gives You Hell", but in no way unison.

"WHEN YOU SEE MY FACE, HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL!"

"HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL!"

"WHEN YOU WALK MY WAY, HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL!"

"HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL!"

"WHEN YOU FIND A MAN THATS WORTH A DAMN, THAT TREATS YOU WELL"

"AND HE'S A FOOL- YOUR JUST AS WELL!"

" HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL!!"

"HOPE IT GIVES YOU HELL!!"

Mirajane holds a bottle in her hand, tilting it like Bacchus of Quatro Puppy- her cheeks stained pink with alcohol. We all laugh, and joke around. Mira whispers something to Lisanna, and then to everyone but Ever and I. Ever doesn't seem to notice, though.

"Secrets- secrets, are NO FUN!", Ever yells- drunk. I guess she did notice... sigh. "Unless you share with EVERYOOOONEEE, Mira!!" She finishes.

"You sure you want me to tell ya?", Sis asks Ever.

"YAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSS!!", Ever exclaims- much too excited... or drunk. Probably both.

"Elfman, I'll tell Eva, want me to tell ya also?" Mira-nii asks.

I am about to speak, but Evergreen takes the spotlight. "OF COOOOOOOOOUUUURSEEEE HE DOES!! He's man enough, isn't he?" The brunette squeals. I smile, did Ever just call me... a MAN? My cheeks are getting hot and red, I shouldn't be overheated. Well, I guess that just tells me to get my ass in the pool.

"HELL YAH I AM, EVER!", I tell the two. Ever nods, approving. ...Approving? ...Ever? ...I wonder what's going on. Lisanna points at us, and giggles talking to Bixlow. All I hear is giggling, and muffled squeals from the two. Bixlow BETTER be a MAN if he thinks he can talk to Lisanna like that.

"Hahaha, Bixy! That's so kawaii!!!!", I hear Lisanna say. Kawaii? Bixlow? What. The. Heck. I must be going insane, YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP! That's it!! I'm overheating, so I really need to skadaddle and get my ass in the pool... NOW! I jump in the pool, making a big splash.

Lisanna pouts, "Elf-nii-chan! You got me wet!!"

"It IS a pool party, isn't it!?" I ask.

"Well, I guess so." She replies.

"Heheheheehe!", I hear- I just don't know from where. Bixlow picks Lisanna up, by the waist- near the butt. (Elfman gets an anime vein pop out the side of his forehead.) The boy then takes yet ANOTHER risk, and throws my little sister in the pool of water. She flails her arms, in denial, and screams "Bad- bad, boy!" Finally, she lands in the water making a tiny splash. Laxus looks at everyone, and laughs. I start laughing, too. Somehow, everyone is laughing... it's great.

In between giggles, Mira asks me "So, you wanted to know what the secret was?"

Anxiously, I nod, "YES!!"

"OKAY-- Laxus, can I say it?" WAITTT- She better not be engadged! You only ask permission to say something... like this... it must be!! I look at her ring finger on her left hand, and yup- there it is a big chunk of rock. Oh... my GOD! That musta costed some big dollars, Laxus! But- you didn't ask me for permission!?!? I look at Laxus' left hand, and there is a ring there too... they grow up so fast!! Mira, Freed and Laxus hold hands, and look excited. Freed holds Mira's left hand, Laxus holds her right. The blonde nods.

"So, Laxus and I--"... she starts.

"WAIT! MIRA! I ALREADY KNOW!! YOUR GETTING MARRIED, RIGHT?!?! LAXUS. YOUR MARRYING MIRA ARENT YOU, HMMPH?!?! YOU TOLD EVERYONE BUT EVER AND I?!?!? THOUGHT I WOULDN'T REALIZE?! WELL, I'M NOT THAT MUCH OF A BAKA! I'M A MAN!"

{Laxus' POV}

"YOUR MARRYING MIRA AREN-..." I spit out my bitter beer, and look at Elfman in shock. WHAT?! Mira and I are getting married? I didn't get the memo. Mira didn't invite me to our marriage... how rude. I feel Mira hold my hand tighter, at a level only the she-devil herself can do. She's either telling me 'Shut your thoughts up,' telling Elfman 'You spoiled the secret' or so shocked that she clenched my hand tighter. I'm utterly speechless.

"ELFMAN! I think you're right!! LAXUS WANTED YOUR APPROVAL BUT WAS TOO SCARED TO ASK!!", How little do they think of me- the S-Class mage, Laxus? I get so shocked I literally drop my beer on the ground. Mira holds my hand harder- if that's even possible. I turn over to Mira in question, and I see her bright red face. She seems flustered, and extremely embarrassed. I notice that Freed released Mira's hand... so we really were holding hands... just the two of us. Uhm, I wonder why. Freed has a thing for Mira, or me but I may be wrong. So... why would he release his hand from our friendship circle that's shaped more like a 3-person line?

"Elfman!!", A familiar voice says... not Mira's. "You and Evergreen are getting married! So are Mira and Laxus! But, Bixsanna is to young to get married quite yet." Freed says, devilishly. He got me tangled up in this crap, thanks a lot. I really appreciate it. -_-.

"Bixsanna?", Lisanna asks- cringing. "MY NAME IS LISANNA, DUM DUM!"

Freed and Mira laugh, devilishly. "Not your ship name," The white-haired lady finally speaks.

"Shi--...?" Bixlow asks, but gets interrupted by someone or something.

"Miraxus' wedding will be... soon, along with the Elfever wedding... I'm having my subjects do 'em. Now, toodles!!", Then- the green haired mage is teleported somewhere.

..What the heck just happened?

..Miraxus?