Chapter 5: The day of the party

{Mira's POV ♡♡}

UGH! Evergreen... weren't you drunk yesterday? How could you of scheduled this party as drunk as you were..? Or, maybe because you were drunk....

GAH!!

{Freed's POV ♤♡♤}

I wonder whose first...

"Erza~~~ when will it start?? I'm boreeed."

"I'M NOT A CLOCK!!"

"REALLY~~~"

"Go check your phone lacrima!! DIDN'T YOU CALL ME?!?"

"But it's all the way over there~~", I complain, stretching my arm out, trying to grab it. Sigh.

"Beep~~." Is it the elevator?! Is it Laxus?!?!? I run over to the elevator... but it's only Bixsanna. ._.

"G'morning.", she says, waving.

"Heya!!" I should check on Laxus.. he might be having trouble getting his clothes on.... hehe. Ezra and Lissanna start chit- chatting.

"Whatcha doin??", a voice asks tapping my shoulder. HOLY!! WHO IS IT!!

"KYAAA!" I squeal, jumping backwards, then I see it, it's only Bixlow.

"Oh, it's only you."

"Ouch!! I'm rejected."

"Well, I'm going up to Laxus. Bye."

"Your so cold to anyone but Laxus... :(("

"I'm nice to you, just not when your annoying."

"Cold." He pouts. I'm about to press the button, but then Laxus comes out!! With... the two lovebirds, or lovemen...

"Laxus!!♡♡"

"Oh, hi." He's so cool!! Oh my God! Freed cannot take his looks... Freed has started talking like Juvia!! What do I do..?!? Gah!!

"SLAP." Ouch!! Bixlow just bitch slapped me... Why u do dis?!?!

"You were obsessing over Laxus so much he thought you were sick."

"Blah, blah blah blah..." He was worried about me! Squeal!

"Wow... this is rich kid neighborhood, shrimp." I look over and see Levy and Gajeel... guess they came together..

"I guess so! Lu- chan isn't here yet... aww...." She pouts.

"You YOU!!" Gajeel yells.

"Me??" I ask.

"You invited me, right?!?"

"Mhm."

"So do you live here alone...??? This house is freaking big..."

"Oh, no!! The raijinshuu and Strauss siblings live together."

".
.
.
.
.
.
Eh?!?!?!??!?" He yells.

"Is that shocking?" Then I realize, it wasn't just him. It was Gray and Natsu.

"Aye Sir!" ...and Happy.

"Lu-chan!!" Of course, their girls too. That means Jellal is coming soon... wonder where he is.

{Meredy's POV}

"JELLAL!" I yell.

"I'm coming, I'm coming!!"

"Hurry Up!!" Erik yells.

"Isn't it supposed to be the girls who take the longest...??" He asks.