Chapter 3: Do I like him?

{Nobody's POV}

Right after the prank Freed pulled, he told everyone, "Haha- Joking.", and explained the prank he pulled on Mira and Laxus. Elfman was happy that they weren't REALLY getting married, not even dating! Freed put some thoughts in people's heads, like "Do they like me?"- his plan was right how he wanted it. Mira- the ULTIMATE SHIPPER, was getting shipped herself!! Nobody understood a thing. But, the party ended with everyone smiling and they went happily on their living-it-big life.

{Mira's POV}

I twirl my hair with my fingers, feet kicked up on the sides of the bright orange couch. I flip through pages of a magazine, J-13. Why? I had no clue, I just found it somewhere; (in Lissanna's stuff, but who am I to judge?) As I flip through pages, I happen to find an interesting part of the magazine, not about celebrities like Flo from Progressive, or Jake From State Farm. The page was titled "LOVE TEST.", and had a subtitle. The subtitle asked "Are you confused? Don't know if you love him, hate him; or anything? Well, take this survey!!", with tons of heart emojis near it; KAWAII! I look at the page, and see questions.

"Question 1: Do you think you like him?" I DUNNO- THAT'S WHAT I AM TAKING THIS QUIZ FOR!!!

"Question 2: How much do you think about him? (except when talking/texting/etc.)" I saw the answers, and C seemed perfect, it said "Quite a bit, I guess."

"Question 3: When you see him at the hallways of the guild (or anywhere) what do you do?" Uhhh-- I needed to think about this. Usually, I just smile and wave as my cheeks get pinker and pinker. Was there an answer that said that...? Yup, or something close to that. It was D, and it stated, "Beam at him, maybe say hi. Maybe a hug."

"Question 4: What do you like most about him?" Uhm~~ Everything...? Luckily, there was an answer in all caps that said "EVERYTHING~~" so, of course- I answered that one.

"Question 5: What are your relationship goals?" I want that KAWAIII relationship in which we live happily ever after!!! One answer stated, "Date him and have that adorable relationship", so I guess it was close enough.

"Question 6: If he asked you on a date but you really, really, really, wanted to stay home for the first time in like six months, what would you do?" Uhm, we live in the SAME house- so I wouldn't be apart from him anyways, so going out'd be fine.. I'd be with him, after all!! I choose an answer that's somewhat similar to what I'm thinking, and go on with the next.

"Question 7: Let's pretend that you have your least favorite class on Monday, and that's the only class you get to see him. How do you feel?" Well, I'd be excited as heck to go see him!!! I circle an answer, then think for a bit.

"Question 8: If he texts you first, (or you don't have his number and he starts the conversation), how do you react?" "F0AIFGOAKGANGIAFIAJGIAJGIAJGISJHGIAH HE TEXTED ME FIRST!! YASSSSSS!!", I squeal. Then, I remembered he didn't REALLY text me first, and fake-cried.

"Question 9: How much do you tease him?" I TEXT HIM EVERY- Ohhh, tease... I guess I tease him a lot, and it's so funny when he teases me because he fails!! :)

"Question 10: How many people have told you that you like/love him?" OH. MY. MAVIS. EVERYONE HAS!! LISSANNA, HAPPY, LUCY, ERZA, ETC...

My answer appears on a mini-lacrima, and says "You like him. A lot. Your feelings are real, and I hope he likes you back! I'm praying for your relationship to happen! Good luck! Bye!:) ", then disappears. I LIKE HIM...?!?!?

Sorry about the mini-late chapter. I'll get back to usual schedule shortly..