0.1

It was just about any other Normal day for I thought as I stumbled out of bed. Checking my phone I had a new message.

To: Lilly ♡

Hey sorry honey, had an early shift at the hospital won't be home till late. Need you to catch the bus to and from school.
Mum xx

I sighed as I continued getting dressed. My mother was a doctor and at the moment, all she ever did was work. My Dad had passed away a year ago due to cancer of the lungs. Most days now I spend my time alone.

I picked out a nice black floral play suit (which looked like a dress) and went to my mid thigh, my black cardigan was added and my brown high heel ankle boots finished the look off. I kept my makeup neutral and curled my enormous strawberry Blonde hair. I packed my hand bag which was a brown leather boho bag with tassels, grabbed my house keys and was off to find the nearest bus station.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

When I got to school I caught up with my friend Alicia who seemed to not be in the mood.

"Hey Al, what's up?" I asked her as I walked through the entrance of the school.

"They found my brother. Hyped up with drugs, got hit by a car and was mumbling insane shit." She responded in annoyed tone. I spun round to face her on my heel and grabbed her shoulders.

"Hey, it's gonna be okay. You'll get through this, he'll get through this. Just be patient with him, it's going to be hard but you'll get through and mend your relationship. It will be okay." I replied calmly pulling her into a hug. Alicia was silent for the entire time but she needed the reassurance.

"Listen I need to get to maths but message me when you can okay? Call me if you need I'll be here." I sent her one last reassuring smile and continued onto my classes.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

I was at my final class of the day before I could go home. My class was English and it was my favourite subject. I had really high grades in all my classes, but this was by far my best subject.

I looked around and took a seat next to a guy I'd seen in nearly all of my classes but never spoken too.

"Is this seat taken?" I asked him before I sat down.

"Uh. No. Please, take it." He responded awkwardly. We sat in silence for a few moments before the class had started.

"I'm Lilly by the way. I don't think we've ever met before?"

"I know- I mean I know who you are, you're in all my classes, I'm Chris." He replied stuttering in between sentences a bit. I gave him a warm laugh to ease the tension feeling a bit awkward.

"It's okay. I understand." Just as I said that the teacher came in and started the class.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

The class droned on until the final bell rang signaling the end of the school day. I slung my bag over my shoulder and made it to the bus shelter, passing a few friends on the way and avoiding the football team all together. I saw Chris, from my class earlier waiting at the shelter and texting on his phone. The bus came round the corner and pulled up in front of the group of teenagers waiting to get home. I stepped on first and found a seat towards the middle while everyone else was filing in. I looked at my phone and started texting random people out of boredom until a voice broke me out of my trance.

"Is this seat taken?" He mimicked my actions from in class before. I smiled brightly up at Chris as he took the seat next to me.

"So what's a princess like you doing taking the bus?" Chris asked me in a mocking way.

"Hmmm. Well. My mum is working a late shift today so I have to take the bus, as much as I hate to take the peasantry obstacles of everyday life." I jokingly told him. Just as he was about to say something a guy jumped on the bus yelling.

"The cops just shot a homeless dude! Shot him nearly 20 times!!" With that nearly everyone ran off the bus to check it out. I started walking down the busy city street and to the taped off area. I didn't realize Chris was beside me until we both saw the blanket move that was covering the homeless guys body. We both shared a look of horror. Besides the fact this guy was dead, he didn't look human. He looked incredibly sick. As I turned around to get away from the scene I saw the large amounts of people surrounding us and chanting.

'HELL NO, WE WON'T GO!' repeated over and over by people everywhere around the tape. Including Chris who was now filming what was going on. The police officers kept telling him to put it away which was causing more trouble with the people around them.

I zoned out for a bit thinking about my mum and thinking that maybe I should see her before I go home. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Chris was being dragged off by his parents I guessed. But that's when we all saw it. The female police officer was being stalked by another woman. She didn't look well at all. She looked like a corpse? As the officer kept telling her to stop and get on the ground this woman wasn't listening. And that's when it happened. She shot this woman in the stomach multiple times, but she wasn't going down, nor was she being affected in anyway by the bullets. That's when the crowds erupted and that's when we all took off running.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Hey guys so this is mainly my first fanfic I'm actually going to try and write. I feel as if this is going to need major improvement but hopefully we'll get there. I know this has kind of started slow and I'm really sorry about that but I just need to build this up. Thanks for taking your time and hopefully there will be more updates tomorrow. Remember to Vote, comment and share this story. Could really use the help! Thanks xx