0.5

I woke up to sunlight burning my eyes as I found myself with Alicia in Nick's bed. The memories of last night came flooding through my head like a tidal wave. From making out with Nick on this bed to him being yanked away from my reach.

I rolled out of the bed groaning and finding my gym bag. I pulled out a summer dress and my boots to wear for the day while I braided my hair around my scalp. Alicia was still asleep when I looked over at her so I let her be.

I exited the bedroom and found my way into the kitchen where Maddison was standing and making her coffee. I glared at her as I moved towards the fruit bowl and grabbed an apple.

"Listen. We need to talk." Her voice corrupted my peaceful thoughts.

"I don't think there is anything to talk about." I replied rather sassily.

"Listen. Nick is my son and we all make mistakes. Just because I slip up once doesn't mean I don't love him. I'll regret what I did for the rest of my life and I'm sorry." She tried to reason with me in which I just rolled my eyes.

"You sure bet you will. But it's not me you should be apologizing to, it's your son. Nick." I coldly stated as I walked out the front door to get away from her. Just as I opened the door Travis came in, sweaty from his morning run.

"Good morning." I said to him as I walked down the drive way.

As I walked down the road I saw Ofelia Salazar. She looked like she was having a mental break down as she ditched things at the fence dividing the civilians from the soldiers. I ran up to her instantly knowing if she kept ignoring the soldiers protests this would end badly.

"Hey, hey! Ofelia. Stop!" I said as I grabbed at her arm before she could ditch the item in her hand.

"What are you doing?" I questioned her as she started puffing her chest.

"What am I doing? I'm trying to find my mother. No body here will tell me where they took her!" She shouted while ditching the glass bottle at the fence.

"Is there anything I can do to help?" I asked her feeling useless doing absolutely nothing.

"No. I'm fine. I'll ask a favor of you later okay?" She told me getting her breath back.

"Alright. I'm here if you need anything." I told her as I continued down the road.

I felt as if I was getting sluggish since I wasn't running like I usually do. I decided that a long walk would help me clear my mind.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

As I started making my way back on the street of the Clarks house, Alicia past me riding a bike. She slowed down next to me. As I glanced at her smirking.

"Well hello there pretty little lady. What are you doing on this fine day?" She asked me with the accent of a cowboy. I laughed at her as we approached her house where we both saw Chris sitting on the roof.

"Hmmm. Trying to clear my mind. Not really working actually. That isn't your bike is it?" I replied to her. She giggled at me and winked. Clearly I had my answer. I laughed loudly as we slowed to a stop in front of her house.

"Well hello there." She said to Chris who just looked down at her. There was a moment of silence until Alicia broke the silence again.

"You're in my jurisdiction now. Everything from here to the side of the mail box is mine." She said yet again in a cowboy accent as she continued to circle me on her bike. When she noticed that Chris really wasn't having a bar of it she stopped circling and sat there looking at him on her bike.

"Do you want to talk about it?" She asked finally in her normal voice.

"Not really." Chris replied looking down at us, keeping his eyes on me for a moment. I still felt awkward about what happened the day before.

"Well come on, the pair of you, I have something to show you." She said as Chris jumped off the roof and we both followed her on her bike to a rather large house.

Alicia opened the front door to reveal a rather classy and glamorous house. Large chandeliers, grand piano, spiral staircase, and of course large spacious areas.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

"Who's house is this anyway?" Chris said while playing with the remote controlled helicopter flying around the house.

"I don't know? Some rich family? They're gone anyway. Haven't been back since." Alicia replied while throwing me a fancy dress. It was emerald green and floor length. It looked to be a classy ball gown. I already had the diamond encrusted bracelet on my wrist and the chain of pearl around my neck. I continued into the bathroom slipping the dress on after removing my clothes. I stepped out and stood in front of the mirror admiring the dress. I let my wavy hair out and twisted into over my shoulder. I looked down in the mirror at the staircase. Chris stood there in a tuxedo staring at me. His mouth hung open until he realized I'd noticed him and he started backing down the stairs.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

It was currently getting dark as we spent most of the day in this house. We were currently sitting on the floor all dressed up passing a bottle around.
"I wonder who they were?" Chris suddenly said as he looked at the photo frame in his hands.

"Who cares?" Alicia said taking a sip from the bottle only to find it empty. Chris dropped the picture frame suddenly without giving us warning. He and Alicia shared a mischievous look to which she threw the bottle at the wall, causing it to shatter. My laughter filled the room as I stood up and knocked over the glass lamp where it hit the floor and created a mess. We ran around the house creating chaos as we destroyed everything in our wake.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

Alicia, Chris and I were now walking home in the dark as we smiled and laughed about what just happened. Chris pulled me off the side of the road with Alicia as we heard the army vehicles rolling around the corner.

"Quick! Hide!" Alicia whisper yelled to the pair of us as Chris wrapped his arm around me protectively shielding me from sight until he let go and a frown formed on his face.

"Hold on..." He said as he stood up and made himself visible. Alicia and I shared worried looks as we both stood up to grab him.

"They're not on patrol. They're leaving." He said as we both finally noticed that the soldiers were driving off not giving us a second glance.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

By the time we made it back in the house very confused, Maddison and Travis were running around the house frantically. They were yelling and basically picking up anything they could find.

"What's happening?" I asked as Alicia and Chris looked just as stunned as I. No one responded and kept moving around like this place was a mad house. My anxiety was bubbling within me. As no one gave us a second glance.

"What is going on!" I shouted this time to no one particular as Chris put a soothing hand on my shoulder.

"The military is moving out. We need to leave. Now. Get your stuff we're leaving."

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤

100+ reads!!! Woohoo! I'm so happy!!! Getting back to business though...
Sorry if this chapter was boring, it was kind of a filler plus I can't remember much from this last episode. Also I can't get the ladt episode of Fear so I'm basically winging this with what ive read and summaries of the last episode. Anyway please comment, vote, and share.
Lots of love
Courtney x