chapter 2 the movies part 2

One thing before we begin I just want to say is that they are 14.

We got to the movies and we tried to order tickets but they said the showing was sold out.

"What do you mean it is sold out?!" Pacifica scolded the movie theater employee.

"Maybe we should just go home." I said to Pacifica.

"No, but we should leave here." She said as she flipped off the employee.

"So where are we going?" I asked as I followed her.

"You will see soon enough." she said to me in a really excited tone.

A few minutes later she made me put on a blindfold. When I took it off I saw the most beautiful place I have ever seen. There was a waterfall that sparkled in the moonlight.

"Where are we" I said in a voice of wonder and amazement.

"We are at the gravity falls" she said impersonating the intro to the Jurassic park theme song.

"Wow" I said looking up at the stars.

"Sit down on the grass it is super soft here" she told me.

I layed down on the harassment to Pacifica on the grass. We watched the stars until we both casually looked over at each other. Eventually our eyes were locked on each other until I closed my eyes and kissed her. The instant I did she pulled away.

"Dipper this just doesn't feel right" Pacifica said with a gloomy face.

"You know what, let's just walk home." She told me as she stood up and I soon followed.

The rest of the way home we walked in silence until we got to her house. I said goodbye then walked home.

"Hey dipper how did the date go?" Mabel asked as I walked in the door.

"It wasn't a date Mabel." I said somewhat aggressively. After that I went to bed.

Sorry it took a while to update. R.I.P Madeline. So tell me if either of these are a good ideas. The first is trying to do a montage and the second is having a book where readers comment what will happen next and who ever has the best idea will get a shout out and also have their idea used. So live, laugh, learn, and light up your life.