quick update

Hello everyone it has been some time. Unless your reading my big project but if not no worries we will talk about that later. This is really like me telling you about stuff that is happening and things that are to come so let's get started.

Well first I decided that I would post a weekly update like this on both of my accounts,this one and sterr10001 if you don't follow both you should. And I also think I should have a person/writer of the week.

This weeks is none other than EllerAnonysus . Me and him are good internet friends. We talk about current topics such as the Paris bombings and the ending of gravity falls which we will talk more about later. I didn't choose him for that though, I chose him because he is a amazing and dedicated author with lots of amazing books. And has come up with a good sequel concept and even has a spin off book.  So go follow him and read all his books because they are so good.

Next topic is 7 weeks of gravity falls. Well we have a official  account for it now. The name is 7weeksofgravityfalls . EllerAnonysus is on that board as well. We didn't do one this week because some one is not here and the topic was stressing is out so I shut it down. Don't worry we will still have seven weeks because we will continue till New Years. Let me now if you want to join and help out.

Last topic is the ending of gravity falls. Yes it is coming to an end as said by the great Alex hirsch. Their are two episodes left the on the 26th and the last one which doesn't have a set date but is part three of weird maggedon. So it is ending and for more info check out my book on sterr10001 called the end times.

That is it for this week look out for more cool projects by me Sam/sterr10001 / thatguyoverhere.
So live laugh love and light up your life.