Dr. Northwest

Hello everyone here is a new chapter and a few things. First thing I am adding a character called Dr. Northwest. He is a real character he is Pacificas grandfather and was a mad scientist. May get a little pg13 in future chapters.

I couldn't believe my eyes. I ran right
To her and asked her if she was ok.

"What's happening to me?" She asked looking at me like I might have the awnser.

"I have know clue but you don't seem hurt"I told her.

"Please I don't know what's happening." She asked me.

"Well let's see if your parents know what's going on"I said as I picked her up and carried her to her mother's room.

Hey guys quick pause I just want to say for you critics is that dipper started to work out and is know pretty strong. But don't worry he is still the sensitive S.O.B he has always been. anyways back to the story.

I carried her to Mrs. Northwest. It began to die down but she still said she was hurting in her stomach and having bad headaches.

"I'm sorry guys but I can't help you"she told us with a sympathetic tone" but I do know someone who might know go to this address."she said giving us this card.

_______________________________________________
| |
| Dr. Northwest residence | | | | |
| |
| 18907 hollow tree ln. california. |
______________________________________________

"Who is Dr. Northwest" I asked Mrs. Northwest after looking at the card.

"He is Preston father and was a mad scientist"
She explained to us" and this has Dr northwest written all over it. But would you like me too drive you there."

"No I think I can figure out a way to get there." I said carrying Pacifica away.

"Hey everyone were going on a road trip " I said to the rest of the gang.

Hello good people of the internet. It is out so yeah this next chapter might get a little indie paper towns type thing maybe. Well anyways I will post again soon. So live, laugh, love ,and light up your life.