endings and beginnings

Hey everybody this is a chapter inspired by just Karlie and her ideas that we shared and yeah so here you go.

"Hey dipper I am throwing a party at my house and I would absolutely love it if you would come?" she asked me very hopeful.

"Well is it a giant party or just you and our friends?" I asked her.

Just me, you, Mabel, Grenda, and candy." She said.

"Ok then I will see you there at 8" I said as she gave me a kiss and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip to party

"Hey dipper I love that you came to my party so let's go inside." She told me pulling me by my arm into the party.

The party was really fun and we played lots of games like truth or dare or twister. The whole time I couldn't stop to think about the party or think about anything but the party.

"Hey dipper I don't feel well I am going to use the restroom ok" Pacifica told me while we were eating snacks.

"Ok" I responded not knowing what was to come.

We were all sitting in the kitchen for half an hour before I went to check on pacifica. But when I found her I couldn't believe my eyes

"Dipper help me!" she screamed fading in and out of the space time continuum.

Cliff hanger right guys. I want to say one thing is that everything I put in this book are real and I am saying this because I will talk about someone you don't know but is a part of the show and has his own page on the gravity falls wiki. So live laugh love and light up your life.