a secret

Hey it has been a while since the last chapter and I am sorry but I know you want to read it.So one thing this is a secret not the secret . credit to @hallie_lou_books because she has been a giant help and this is her idea so go read her book.

The next day after the kiss was the first day of high school. Pacifica and I didn't talk all day. Which must have been hard since we had all the same classes and sat right next to each other. We were lab partners and we sat at the same lunch table.

It was two days of her not talking to me and I didn't want her to ignore me forever. I tried to work up enough courage to talk to her.

"Hey Pacifica." I said in a awkward voice.

"Yeah" she said bluffing.

"About three nights ago..." I said as she cut me off.

"Dipper it is not that I don't like you because I do it is just that right how I don't think I can trust you" she said coming right out with it.

"Well why can't you?" I asked her not understanding.

"You really want to know well then shut up and let me talk, got it!" She said shouting.

"Yeah" I said calmed.

"Well then when I got home from your house the day before the movie I walked in and heard my parents yelling. Of course being me I went to eavesdrop. When I saw them my mom said ' why would you do this to me I loved you and you are just a stupid ba***** so get the f*** out of my house you lying cheating jerk' after that I went upstairs crying cause my dad was leaving cause he cheated. And because of that I don't think I can trust you cause you are just like my dad." She said starting to cry.

"Pacifica you can always trust me because I will always love you" I said hugging her.

What's up it has been to long but I was really sick and I wasn't really in my right mind. Because of this I don't want to right until I was better. Also I would like to ask you some questions in this book. I know that a lot of writers do this but I will ask a different kind of questions. I will ask love questions.I have two today.

1. Are you in a relationship with some one? Is it your former best freind? *cough*catee*cough*

2. Have you ever been head over heels for a girl/guy that you know you can't get? Why can't you get them?

So comment your answersanders below and my wander for number one is that I have not but I do know some one who is and you know who you are *cough*catee*cough* and number two I am head over heels for a girl I know I can't get and her name is arriana and I can't get her because one she has a boy friend and two her best friend hates me and her best friend is my cousin. So yeah if you have questions about the story or questions about my love life I mean come on you know there is a question but that is it for know so live laugh and light up your language ps. If you have any cool dipcifica photos show them to me cause I want a new cover. Bye