Entry 6??: Love Means Nothing

October 4th, 2015, 6:48 p.m.

My half birthday was two days ago, and I was three months clean yesterday:). I don't do drugs, and if you don't know what I'm referring to at this point, then you are either eight or you've lived a very sheltered life.

I think I'm falling in love.

It's absolutely awful. I'm falling hard and fast, and I'm not sure that I'll be able to save myself. I can feel this deep, heart-wrenching pain all the time, especially because if I do fall, I know there'll be no one there to catch me.

He's dating one of my friends now, and I constantly want to set myself on fire.

Okay, nEVERMIND ME.

There are one hundred reads !!!! WOW. I'm laughing at myself. I am literally half of those reads.

School has started. I have 100's in all of my subjects except English, Algebra II/Trig, and Biology. I have a 97 in Algebra, a 101 in Bio, and a 47 in English. My teacher fuckin hates me for literally no reason lmao. I think I'm getting taken out of her class tomorrow anyway.....Stay mad, hoe!

I AM JUST KIDDING I HAVE SO MUCH RESPECT FOR MY TEACHERS, IT'S JUST THAT I NEEEED TO BE VALEDICTORIAN, AND THIS LADY IS FUKCING UP MY GRADE AND I CAN'T BE VALEDICTORIAN WITH FUCKED UP GRADES LIKE I DID FAIL ONE QUIZ BUT THEN THERE ARE ONLY FOUR OTHER GRADES IN THE GRADE BOOK RIGHT NOW AND ONE OF THEM IS ACCURATE TWO OF THEM ARE INCORRECT ZEROES AND THE OTHER IS AN INCORRECT 20/50 SO SHE NEEDS TO GET HER SHIT TOGETHER THIS AIN'T MY FAULT. I SHOULD HAVE A 90 RIGHT NOW.

Now that that rant is out of the way...

LOL IT'S OCTOBER 6TH NOW, AND MY GRADE IN ENGLISH IS AN 84!!!!!1!!!!1!!!

I have a cheer competition tomorrow ! We're about to fail so bad; it won't even be funny.

WAIT, WAIT! UPDATE-- I JUST CHECKED MY GRADES AGAIN, AND IT'S AN 87!!!!!!

YAAAAAAAAS I AM SO HYPE CHEER WIT ME.

lolololololol no someone tell me to stahp.