Band Rant! (Haters, stay away)

Okay so I know a few people personally who will be very sensitive to this, and this is what I want them to know:

I AM NOT TRYING TO TELL YOU THAT YOUR OPINIONS ARE WRONG, THAT YOU ARE ANNOYING, OR THAT YOU ARENT ALLOWED TO DO THIS. I AM SIMPLY RANTING TO GET THIS ALL OUT OF MY SYSTEM. DONT BE MAD OR I'll BLOCK THE COMMENTS.

Thank you <3

(WildCatLover157 you can read this. Keep a cool head and you'll actually agree with me on most of this 😂)

-
-
-

5SOS:

I love 5 Seconds of Summer a lot, okay? I love the members, I love the fans, and I love obsessing over it.

The thing is, some people just....don't get my obsessions. There are a few different types of these people who don't understand:
1) Those who don't like them at all: HOW? Seriously, why don't you like them? I can't understand it. They never did anything to you, they're not offending anyone. All they want to do is make music and make people happy. If you don't respect someone because they're "annoying" for whatever reason, that's stupid. Just be courteous to others. You wouldn't want someone to hate on your fandom, so don't hate on another one.
2) FAKE FANS. THERE ARE SO MANY FAKE FANS IN MY SCHOOL. I MEAN ITS OKAY IF YOU LIKE THE BAND AND STUFF, BUT IF YOU ONLY LIKE ONE MEMBER, THINK THE OTHERS ARE SO UGLY, AND HATE THEIR MUSIC, THATS UNACCEPTABLE. YOU CANT JUST LAY DOWN YOUR LIFE FOR ONE MEMBER AND THEN BE DISGUSTED BY THE MUSIC AND THE OTHER MEMBERS. LIKE I CANT STAND THAT. IDK HOW OR WHY YOU DO IT BUT. IDK. I HAVE NO WORDS.
3) Those who create useless drama. "Oh, Luke got a girlfriend?" "HES MINE BACK OFF" "oh she's definitely a slut and she's ugly and stupid" "he deserves so much better like me" "LUKE I HATE YOU HOW COULD YOU CHEAT ON MEEEEE" Please. Just stop. They. Are. Grown. Up. People. They can do whatever the (excuse my language) hell they want and no one can stop them. Just because they're celebrities doesn't mean they have to have millions of people trying to decide their lives for them.

-
-
-

One Direction:

In my opinion, I'm not a huge fan. I used to like them a lot, in like, 2012, but I grew apart from them.

Once again, there are fake fans in my class (read 5SOS for my opinion on fake fans). But there are also some hardcore fans in my class, too. Fake fans are annoying, even in fandoms I'm not even in.

But then, those hardcore 1D fans in my class are..........well, hardcore. One of my friends actually can't STAND 1D, so when those hardcore fans go off, my friend goes off, too. In a bad way.

What I can't understand is why the hardcore/fake fans can't just take it down a notch. My friend who hates them asks them to stop, but they always refuse. The fans continue screaming and singing at the top of their lungs, just to annoy certain people who don't particularly like 1D.

Why can't you just be quiet, and no one will get mad? :/

-
-
-

Overall:

In any fandom, just respect each other and the fan base.

Don't get mad at each other, don't try to (excuse me again) piss each other off.

If someone asks you nicely to stop doing whatever you're doing, just stop.

Don't create useless drama that makes people fight and makes the base of the fandom upset.

Don't say anything that you wouldn't want to hear someone say about you.

Don't be stupid and say things like "MARRY ME HARRY STYLES" because he's obviously not going to if he thinks you're PSYCHO because you're acting like that. Just saying.

Please just take this all under consideration, because it's actually a really serious matter. You could hurt someone's feelings, and you could unknowingly hurt your own.

Just my opinion.