SERIOUSLY.

(This chapter will most likely be offensive to some hardcore fangirls. Again, this is a JUDGE-FREE ENVIRONMENT.)

(Also, I know this is partially directed at people I personally know. DO NOT GET OFFENDED. it my rant book for a reason.)

I am in a group message with two types of people:

1) AGGRESSIVE FANGIRLS
2) AGGRESSIVE FANGIRLS

wait. I guess they're the same thing.

WELL, these fangirls like two different things.

For example, let's pretend fangirl group A is in LOOOOOOVE with cheeseburgers. But fangirl group B DESPISES cheeseburgers with ALL THEIR HEART.

All group A talks about is cheeseburgers. AND THATS IT. ITS ALL ABOUT CHEESEBURGERS.

Now, group B doesn't want to talk about cheeseburgers. But group A insists that they have the right to talk about anything they want.

WRONG.

IF SOMEONE IS UNCOMFORTABLE OR ANGERED ABOUT SOMETHING YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT, THE POLITE (AND RIGHT) THING TO DO IS: (are you ready? It's quite a shocker)

STOP TALKING ABOUT IT.

Group B has to constantly suffer through the pain of group A's annoying stubbornness.

Seriously, if someone asks you to "please stop talking about that," whatever it is you're talking about, THEN STOP.

it's not that hard.

And if you find that you HONESTLY CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT TALKING ABOUT SOMETHING, then at least don't anger the people around you by being obnoxious about it.

Do your fangirling in private, with the people who don't mind.