Chapter 1

Erin walks into the bar super pissed, she looked like she could explode if someone even said one word. Jay noticed her anger when she walked in the the door. " I take it that it didn't go so well with bunny?" He said handing her a beer, that as soon as she got it , she chugged it down tapping on the counter hinting that she needs about 500 more. Her mom had been getting married and her new "perfect" guy thought it was weird that she wasn't in touch with her daughter.

Erin looked towards the door and saw a man in a black hoodie pulling out a pistol. She yelled,"Jay!" as she pulled him down to the floor. Before Jay could even get up he saw her running to catch the man.When erin tackled him down the odd man smirked at her also adding, " You got some moves" Erin shot her knee into the side of him and added," and you got balls to try to shoot a cop in a public place." As she dragged the man up, Jay came running out," You okay Erin?" "Yeah im fine you?" "Yeah im fine, nobody got hurt inside."

BACK AT THE STATION

Voight walked up to Erin while she was holding the jerk that tried to kill Halstead and grabbed him by the ear, "well that will go smooth" Erin said, "Yeah hope voight hurts him bad." Erin and Jay sat down at their desks, Jay looked at Erin and said "Hey Erin, can i catch a ride with you?" Erin added," Yeah of course!"

While hoping into her car, Jay tried grabbing the keys, "Excuse me, what do you think your doing..I always drive" Erin said laughing at Jay. "Why do you get to drive all the time. Its not fair. I think we should talk about it don't you think?" "No. i drive now shut up" When they arrived at Jays apartment Jay asked Erin ," Walk me up?" Erin gave him the deep look meaning you know we can't. Jay knew that look and said," look i know voight hates us being partners and won't allow us to you know, but i just want to walk up with you.... As partners.""fine.....As Partners." Jay and Erin walk up to Jay's apartment ," Hey Jay do you always leave your door open?" "of course not!"

TO BE CONTINUED........

comment if you want more of the story