years later and flashforwards

3 Years later:

JAYS POV:

Me and Erin got married exactly 3 years ago today:) i love her so much and i could never wish for better.

When i woke up today i awoke to no one laying beside me. She was gone. I heard a noise in the living room. It sounded like crying, i didnt know if it was Erin but if it was i would go to her. I walked into the living room where i saw Erin standing crying. I didnt know if it was happiness or sadness , until she held up a pregnancy test. She started to cry laugh and i knew right away it was a happy cry and i was so excited to being having a baby with my love one. She ran over to and started to cry.

"jay im pregnant..."

"erin... im so glad to be having this baby with you"

she started to cry even more when i said that. Now the hard part. We have to break the news to the team. But its going to be hard on Erin. Voight is going to put her on desk duty. And shes not gonna want to do that.

FLASHFORWARD 9 months:

ERINS POV:

"Jay i-i-i-i think the b-b-baby is coming! JAY JAY JAY! THE BABY!"

"its going to okay hold still!"

Jay went to grab the phone to call the hospital so they can be ready. I was in a lot of pain this baby is coming fast.

"JAY HURRY!"

JAYS POV:

I grabbed a wheelchair that Erin made me buy for her and put her in it and ran.

AT THE HOSPITAL:

We rushed into the hospital. will was standing their while the nurses took erin in.

Will-" Jay put on these scrubs to go in with her. do you want me to come?"

"no, call the team."

will" okay."

3 hours later:

three hours of pushing and screaming the baby finally popped out. it was a baby boy. Reed Jay Halstead. 8 pounds 10 ounces of cuteness. Eyes of mine. nose of erin.

THE END.

THANK YOU FOR THOSE WHO READ ALL THE CHAPTERS AND IM CREATING A NEW STORY SO GO READ!!!! GO READ THE CRASH!!!