Don't Do anything wrong

JAYS POV:

One of the guys pushed the pole into her side making her scream. The man shouted at her saying," SHUT UP YOU B****" AS soon as i heard Erin scream I screamed, " STOP, DON'T HURT HER, IF YOU DO THEY WILL COME FOR YOU AND KILL YOU, PLEASE DON"T HURT HER!", the man replied, " Who will kill us?" "The police, look erin has a person that would die for her , well i would , but someone more important to her will come and kill you all" " I dont give a sh**, now SHUT UP!"

BACK AT THE STATION

Voight walked up to ouse yelling at him," Hurry, track Erin's phone right now!"

VOIGHTS POV AT THE STATION:

I went and told mouse to track her phone now its time to send my team out to find her and Jay. GUYS SUIT UP NOW! Erin and Jay need our help as soon as we get the location of them were heading out. MOUSE WHAT YOU GOT! "uh uh uh, sir they are at 56 WishingWell dr." " OKAY BOYS, YOU HEARD WHAT HE SAID NOW GET YOUR A**ES UP AND GO!"

ERINS POV:

I saw the man , the boss, he looked familiar , I got it!, his name is Ryan Curtis he is from a case from way back when I just joined the intelligence unit. What did he want from me? What did I do to him? When he walked in I told him, " I know who you are" he said ," i know who you are too, Erin Lindsay""Ryan Curtis." "What did you just say!" " I said Ryan Curtis.. I told you i know who you are , when i first joined the unit." "Shut up." "Why Ryan you were a good cop" "You got my partner killed..""Jack? No he died doing his job, protecting this city! Don't blame his death on me!" He picked me up and tied me with chains, the chains were attached to the ceiling, so i was dangling from the ceiling. He unbuttoned my flannel, all you could see now is my undergarment. He took jay and put him right in front of me and said to one of his partners make him watch, he knew me and Jay had a connection , not just friends but more.

ON THE WAY THERE:

Voight-" when we get there be ready to throw flash bombs in there okay, be careful of Erin, and jay".

Antonio-" WE ARE HERE!"

JAYS POV: I saw Erin looking down at me , i mouthed that it will be okay and i wont let them hurt you, and if they hurt you then they will die. I heard a car pull up. I knew it was our 'family'. They got the call.

ERINS POV: I was mouthing word to jay, he was saying i was going to be fine and to stay strong. I heard a car pull up, and i saw the look on jays face too, we both knew it was Voight and our 'brothers' A group of men came out with guns and all suited up for war, they knew. they knew! They knew! They knew they were here, I was trying to get out of the chains when Ryan walked up to me. he said to me" you invited your friends.... Well they will be dead so don't worry.." he said to his partner," make Jay watch.." He started to lick me, on my stomach, he went up to my bra and he put his hand on my breasts. I tried to stop him and Jay was yelling at him to stop. I started to cry. He looked up at me and slapped me. " Don't cry. You know you like it, you little boyfriend doesn't though, what if i undid your bra?" Jay looked super pissed. Ryan turned around and put the pole under his chin , " hey....boy... why are you so angry? Is it cuz your girlfriend likes me on her." When he was talking to jay i started to swing and force myself to go into Ryans back. Ryan fell to the floor, right next to Jay. Jay took his handcuffs and out them around his neck choking him. Ryans assistant took a gun and pointed it at my head. he said," Let him go. Or i will kill her."

JAYS POV:

He had a gun to her head while i was choking Ryan. he said he will kill her. I made a descison to let him go so he wont hurt her but before i could let him go voight and the team came in shooting the group of men and voight went straight up and shot the guy in the head that was pointing a gun at Erin. Voight looked at me and took the man from me and said to me," is this the man that did this to her and you?" I said ," Yes." He took him and shot him in the knee. He shot his other knee. then he shot his elbows so he can suffer. He left him there. Everyone was just standing there with their mouths wide open , Antonio was letting Erin down, and Voight uncuffed me. He looked at me. He took his hand and put it on my shoulder. and he hugged me. The first time in ever. He hugged me? I can't believe it. He said," i heard it all on the phone, look i know you and erin have a thing and i didn't like it but your good for her, you promise to protect her with you life?" i said ,"Of course sir, I will do anything and everything to save her, i will sacrifice myself for her." "good."

ERINS POV:

I heard Voight telling jay about me , i smiled, i heard the Jay would do anything and everything for me. I was so happy because voight approved and he hugged jay. No one gets hugged by voight unless its me or a friend.I ran over to voight and hugged him so hard and said thank you about nine hundred times. He said," what for" " For saving my life and letting Jay love me." he said, " its my job to save you, and he's the only kid i think can take care of you and love you." after i hugged voight i ran over to jay and hugged him. He hugged me back. we sat there for like 10 mins before he let me go and he told me, " I love you. I love you so much and i will never let anything happen to you again." He kissed me right after he said that. Everyone saw Jay kiss me and they started to clap. I started to laugh and walked over to everyone and thanked them and hugged them.

TO BE CONTINUED......

comment below for more!