Is it a Hoe or is it fake?

JAYS POV:

I woke up with a women next to me. it wasn't erin. or was it? im not for sure. Maybe its a dream? but why would i dream of having sex with a different girl that i dont even love. This had to be a dream. i cant be engaged to the women i love and cheat on her the next day. turns out that it was a dream. The way i figured that out is I heard someone come in the house and and woke up and was worrying but there was no one beside me. When erin saw me sweating sitting up in my bed she asked if i was alright. i wasnt sure if i did sleep w/ a diff girl so i told her i was fine just a nightmare and i got my phone and called ruzek, which is currently married to burgess, and i asked him about last night.

"hey uh man, did i got with any girl or girls last night?"

R:" um man, your engaged i would never let happen. why you sound freaked out?"

"i thought i slept with someone else. i guess it was a dream. but why would i dream that."

R:" bro. its fine to dream about someone that you dont love. you have cold feet. your scared if you do something wrong you will loose her forever."

"your right. im fine now. thanks ruzek"

R: no problem bro"

-end of call-

SHORT STORY BUT I JUST WANTED TO TELL U THAT HE DIDNT SLEEP WITHA RANDOM GIRL.