Chapter 2

Review: Erin was walking jay up to his apartment when they saw the door wide open, meaning someone broke in.

ERIN'S POV:

When we were walking up the stairs I spotted the door open and sarcastically asked jay if his door was always left open. Of course Jay said no and we both quickly got our guns and walked slowly threw the door having each others backs. We both walked in holding our guns in front of us, Jay walking into the kitchen, yelling clear and me walking into the bedroom. When i walked in the bed room i was not expecting a hit from the back of the head.

JAYS POV:

So when I cleared the kitchen and me and erin cleared the living room, erin went into my bedroom, when she didn't yell clear back I got worried so I ran into the room and saw about 4 guys with her and tried to take them out, but 1 vs 4 isn't going to work. Me and Erin were both knocked out. When my eyes were opening all i could hear is talking and a phone ringing, the ringing was coming from next to me.

ERINS POV:

My eyes were slowly opening, all I could hear was ringing and talking. I felt the vibration of the phone and of course could hear it loudly in my pocket, i could barely see through the bag over my head, i looked to the right of me and thought I saw A man next to me, I thought it was Jay. Well it was Jay. I tried to talk but the hit from the back of the gun didn't make me feel so well. Jay heard me try to talk. I heard Jay ask me if i was okay , but then he said to not say anything and try to press answer on the phone. So i did. I could faintly hear someone on the phone saying," Hello, Erin it s me voight , Erin, Erin talk."

JAY'S POV:

I saw Erin through the tiny holes in the bag over my head and told her to answer the phone. I assume she answered the phone so I start yelling help , and let her go so Voight or who ever was on the phone knew that we were in trouble. I saw two of the guys walking over to me and erin, one punching me and the face and the other pulling Erin's bag off her head and putting her in front of me. The guy that punched me took my bag off , I saw Erin's poor face, she was crying, i could see the tears running down her face, I could see the blood coming from the back of her head. One of the guys took Erin and forced her up on her feet and said to me," You just screwed her chance of living up." Once he said that , he Took a pole and smashed it against her rib cage, braking it, he knew once its broken it will hurt if he takes the pole into her side.

TO BE CONTINUED.........

Comment below to update

Sorry for not updating in awhile next time will be longer , i just wanted a cliff hanger.