Chapter 3: Dazed and Confused

Hello Fans!

Did you like the last chapter? What were your thoughts on how Rose was acting? Along with Leila?

So, just because I have been away for so long I have decided to well...give you a very special surprise. That being in a few fresh POVs from characters we have heard tons about but have never actually got to see into their mind. Will it be James? Eric? Janine? Well, read on to find out!

I do not own Vampire Academy or the characters. I do however own this storyline and the made up characters including:

Allyssa 'Ally" Moldova

Elizaveta "Eliza" Moldova

Marko Blume

Sophie Vasin

Chapter Three: Dazed and Confused

"I'm not crazy, I'm just a little impaired. I know, right now you don't care. But soon enough you're gonna think of me and how it used to be." -Matchbox Twenty (Unwell)

Alana POV

"No! Absolutely not!" I declared as Leila pulled out a skimpy cocktail dress.

She pouted, "Why not? You said I could pick anything for you for tonight."

I laughed as I tossed a wadded up piece of paper at her.

"It's a bon fire Leila. Not a fashion show. What's wrong with jeans a shirt anyways?"

Leila's violet eyes peaked from behind her closet door, "Are you serious right now? You have to look hot for Asher. Jeans and a shirt are a no no."

I groaned in defeat and plopped on the bed.

Finally Leila popped back out from behind her closet door a black v neck body fitting dress in her hands.

"Here Miss Whiny. This would look cute with some booties."

The dress was nice but as I put it on and looked at myself in the mirror I almost groaned. It was overkill and Leila knew it when I walked out and gave her an 'are you serious' look.

Her pale cheeks got a bit rosy as she declared, "What?"

I motioned to myself and the dress that could only be described as 'skimpy'

"I am not wearing this." I declared with a final look at myself in the mirror as I pulled down the dress to at least cover some of my thighs. A new thought entered my head, "Why do you even have clothes like this?" I asked trying hard not to stretch the fabric out as I tried to pull it down a bit more.

Leila shrugged, kicking off her tennis shoes and wringing her hands," It's not as short on me. You know my clothes flatter your curves a bit more than me."

And there it was. The main reason why I never really borrowed clothes from Leila.

Before I could speak Leila jumped from the bed handing me a pair of black ankle boots.

"It's not even that bad Alana. Just wear it. I know Asher will love it!" She said waggling her eyebrows in a suggestive manner.

I gulped as a small heat rose on my cheeks at the thought.

Since Asher and I had made it somewhat official...he hadn't asked me yet...Leila had been over the moon happy that we were together. She had even gone as far to comment that my little "crush" on Eric would disappear in no time. Little did she know it was far more than a crush, but that was a thought I would not let my mind entertain. I was committed to having something with Asher. It was Eric that had chosen this. Yet I couldn't blame him. I was his student after all.