Ch. 2 The Realization

Yay chapter 2!!

(Chris POV)
I wipe the tears for my eyes and curse at how weak I am. How can one little comment from him make me this sad? I sigh and get ready for school putting on my black skinnies and white v neck long sleeved shirt. I slipped on my shoes, grabbed my bag, and headed out to school.

As I walked the long path that was surrounded by trees to school I began to wonder... Why does Blake make me feel so bad? I've done nothing to him, yet he hates my guts. Is it cause I'm a omega? It can't be he treats every other omega pretty well. It must be because I'm gay. I let out a long sigh as I approached the school.

I walked into the building and was immediately greeted by glares and homophobic slurs. I try ignoring them until a human jock gets in my face and punches me in the stomach whispering, "Go die queer." Wow that wasn't even a joke. Rude like seriously.

As he walked away I clutched my stomach until the pain fades away and I could feel it bruising. Walking to my next class I pass Blake with his tongue down his girlfriends throat. The sight made my heart ache and gag. Then it hit me. I realized why it hurts so much every time he insults me, every time he hits me, and every time I see him with his girlfriend. He's my mate...

This can't be happening! I feel sick! I turned around and quickly ran out the door. He's gonna reject me! I know he will I can feel it he's going to! I run through the forest and into the pack house ignoring all the questionable stares and the, "Why are you home?"s I ran into my room and buried my face into a pillow while pulling out my phone. I quickly dialed the number of the only person who could help me my best friend Kelsey.

When she answered the phone all I could do was let out sobs as I tried to explain myself to no success. When I finally got the words out, not mentioning who my mate was she suggested something stupid. "How about we go to the alphas birthday party tomorrow?" "Of course I'm going I'm the one that's going to set up the party, stupid." I reply in a harsh tone and try to hold back the sobs. She cheerfully says,

"Good! Then we can have some fun! Your gonna have fun I promise!" As she hangs up the phone before I can respond. I sigh and toss my phone into my desk while drifting off to sleep.