Ch. 4 The Rejection

You hurt me more than I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more than you, deserve why am I such a fool? -Anonymous

Yay next update! Sorry it took so long! I've been dealing with school n junk lately so I may not add chapters that often but the next one should be ready soon!
-UnitedPandas

(Chris's POV)
*knock* *knock* *knock*
I get up rubbing the sleepiness from my eyes and open my door. "Good morning sweetie, hope you slept well. I wanted to come ask you to help with the setting up of my sons party tonight. What do ya say?" The Luna asks me excitingly. "Of course Luma... I mean Luna... Sorry I'm still half asleep." She nods understandingly and heads off to the kitchen.

I put on a pair of sweats and a black t shirt. I open my door and I'm immediately greeted by the smell of sex. Feeling the pain in my heart I knew where it came from. I walked into the kitchen and helped finish breakfast and bake the cake. The girls of the pack are usually the one to do this, but they're all to lazy.

While setting up the decorations in the main room I occasionally got a small push from behind and the usual homophobe slurs.As I finish I head to my room and fall onto my bed thinking about the pain to come.

I wake up to my phone going off . I growl and grab the phone angrily saying, "What the hell do you want?" "Woahhhhhh chill! I was just callin to make sure your getting ready for the party it starts in a hour stupid." Kelsey hisses. "Shit alright I'll get ready." I hang up before she can respond and head into the bathroom. Stripping myself of my clothes I shower and get dressed wearing a black beanie, blue long sleeve shirt and black skinnies. I slip on my shoes as I hear a knock at the door and hear Kelsey's voice yelling, "Hurry up stupid!"

I open the door and see Kelsey's outfit. It's like she meant to wear the same colors as me. I sigh knowingly as we walk down the stairs thinking, 'This is it the day I'm gonna have my heart broken by not only the man I hate, but the man I love.

Me and Kelsey started drinking and she is now siting in my lap as we chug our drinks. "You know what we should do Chris? We should go and find our mates!" She yells hiccuping. I bust a gut laughing, "Go ahead you first!" Suddenly everyone starts counting, "5...4...3...2...1..! Happy birthday Alpha Blake!" I try to get up and run, but Kelsey is still on my lap. Shit. Kelsey gets up and starts cheering as I try to make a run for my room. I run down the hall and into my room locking the door. Suddenly the door is knocked off its hinges as Blake walks in with a face of pure disgust.

"What the fuck? WHAT THE FUCK IT'S YOU!?" He asked with pure distaste on his face. "YOU RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE FAGGOT WHY THE HELL IS IT YOU! I FUCKING HOPE YOU DIE." He calms himself and steadily said the words that I knew were coming, "I Blake, future alpha of the Armageddon pack reject you Christopher Charles." I feel the pain of the rejection and fall to my knees.

As the tears roll down my eyes I calmly say, "I accept your rejection." "Good faggot." He sneers as he walks out the door and into his room. I look out the door and see the Luna in tears from her sons words. I see her the empathetic look on her face. I sat there for a moment hearing Kate's moans did what I never thought would happen to me... It pushed me over the edge.

I screamed and slammed my fist into the wall making holes in it. That's when I feel it... Freedom... I went through my room and grab the most important items and clothes stuffing them into a duffle bag. I walk towards my bed and pull out a wad of cash I've been saving up so I could leave this pack one day. It's now or never. I grab the duffle bag and head towards the front door through the party being stopped by the luna, "Chris I won't stop you, but here take my car... It's the least I could do for you please call me wherever you end up." I smiled and hugged her as tears soaked her face. "I will, thank you." She let go and nodded. I walked out to her car, put my stuff in, and start to drive away. I open a mind link between me and Blake and say, 'goodbye mate.' Suddenly I hear a loud howl full of pain and sadness. I didn't turn around or look back I just drove as my tears fell down my face.