Ch.9 Failed Escape

Yo! I'm feelin way better now! I've been tryin to catch up with school after missing a week. Anywhore enjoy!
-xoxo UnitedPandas

(Chris POV)
Today is the day my flight leaves. I'm excited about my new life in California, but I have a bad feeling. It's probably just my imagination, but it feels like someone is following me. Every corner, every turn, I have the feeling I should look over my shoulder.

I arrive at the airport ready to say farewell to the place I've known so well. Ready to fly away form the people who never cared for me. Stepping through security I look at my ticket. "Gate b4" I whisper to myself.

I reach my gate, and take a seat. I decide to rest my eyes. When I open them there is a man standing in front of me with a goofy smile on his face. His hazel eyes locked on mine. "Um... Can I-I help you?" I stutter out as the man stares at me.

"Why yes you can beautiful. You wouldn't happen to be Chris, would you?" He asks with a grin. Running his fingers through his light brown hair.

"Uh yeah, who's asking?" I grumble. This guy gives me the creeps. "Well my name is Tristan, and I'm here for you." He says smiling. He's handsome, I have to admit. "What do you mean?" I whimper as he scoots closer to me causing me to scoot back.

"You really thought Alpha Blake would let you leave? No, your staying here Luna." He muttered with a sinister smirk. "Stay the hell away from me..." I mutter as I stand up getting ready to run.

Tristan grabs me and drags me to the bathroom placing a rag on my nose and mutters, "Does this smell like chloroform to you?" While smiling. Suddenly my world go black and I fall limp into the firm body beside me.

(Tristan POV)
I finally found him. I pull out my phone as I pick up the lightweight body and throwing it over my shoulder. This kid should eat more.

Dialing the alphas number I proudly grin to myself. "Hello?" the alphas voice answered. "Hey Mr. Alpha I have a surprise for you!" I smiled as I talked.

"What is it?" The obviously irritated alpha responded. I really hope this makes him happy. I've been worried about him, his once happy sarcastic smile has been replaced with a dull grimace.

"It's a surprise. You're gonna love it I promise." I said happily. He grunted in response. "I'll see you soon, kay?" I smiled as I tossed the adorably small body into the back seat of my car.

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see the alphas face when he realizes I've brought his mate back!

Alright. I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! Tristan is kinda the name of a guy I had a crush on. x3 ya know, just in case you were wondering. Bai~ ❤️❤️❤️