Ch.13 Tease

Yo! I've been dealing with a lot lately, but it's just stupid shit that doesn't really matter. Ya know what I mean? Stressin over the little stuff is like my specialty! Has anyone told you you're beautiful today? No? They must be blind. Love ya, also this is a good song as well! I'll probably recommend songs every chapter, or try to! Pinky promise! I won't say they're for everybody though. They probably won't be related to the chapter in any way.
-xoxo UnitedPandas

(Chris POV)
"You won't regret it!" He yelled happily. Grabbing my hand he pulled me into a hug. "Uh Blake?" "Shh" he whispered leaning into the crook of my neck. "Aren't we taking this slow?" I whispered.

Groaning Blake pulls away and smile with a sparkle in his eyes. "How about we go on a date? Ya know like normal people?" He smiles looking proud of his thought. I open my mouth to respond when he answers for me, "Great, we'll go tonight at 7!" Smiling he gave me a small hug and awkward shuffled out of the room. "I'll uh bring you some clothes." He mumbled before leaving.

That reminds me I left somthing here, because I left in kind of a hurry. Opening my closet I saw it was empty. What the hell? I open the door and knock on his. "Blake open up! What happen to the shirt I left?" I half yelled.

Not getting a answer I gained a new found confidence , and open the door. Suddenly I'm surrounded with his smell. Getting slightly aroused I ignore it and look at his bed where my mate laid sleeping soundly hugging my favorite band shirt in his arms. I start to feel my already shredded heart break a little. Did I leave him like this? The same way he left me? Broken? Suddenly feeling bad, I walk out of his room back to mine. Looking at the clock I notice I have 5 hours till 7 I guess I'll get some sleep to.  Laying my head down I let the darkness slowly consume me until nothing.

(Blake POV)
Opening my eyes, I look at the tasty smelling shirt in my arm and snuggle into it. Mmm.... Fuck his smell turns me on and calms me at the same time. I love it. Looking up I notice my door open with a particularly sexy smell being left in my room. He's so cute.

Grabbing my clock I decide it's time to get ready. Two hours is all I have!? Holy shit! I have to get ready in two hours!? I have to look hot for my mate and I slept for 4 hours!? What the hell! Grabbing a pair of skin tight boxers I goto the shower and undress. Tossing my clothes in the hamper and showering.

After washing my body and hair I step out and blow dry it while I brush my teeth. Looking in the mirror I flex a little. I've lost small amount of muscle since he left, but I still look pretty good. I'll never be able to e as sexy as Chris though. His slim frame and big ass will always beat my muscles. Getting kinda hard I decide to stop thinking before I had a big 'problem'.

Shit I need to get clothes for Chris! I could make him wear one of my shirts along with those sexy skinny jeans he left. I washed them after he left. Creppy? Kinda.

Pulling out my favorite tight shirt that I knew would kinda fit him and the pair or skinnies he left I spray some of my cologne of his shirt. Shut up. It'll make me feel better with my scent all over him. And in him... Ehem...

Anyways, I walk over to his door still in my underwear with a towel ridding low on my waste and knock. Hearing a thump I quickly open the door to see him stumbling from the bed. "Uhm hey." He mumbled with rosy cheeks. "Uh here's your clothes. They may be a little to big." Suddenly a idea hit me. Perfect. Handing him the clothes I 'accidentally' drop my shirt. Bending over my towel 'accidentally' falls from my hips revealing my semi erect package.

Smelling his arousal I felt myself twitch in my boxers. Noticing him staring intently at my 'special area' made me wanna bend him over right here. "Like what you see?" I smirked. "A-am I zant uhm." Smiling at his nervousness I hand him the shit and lean in his ear tugging on it with my teeth. "I hope you do cause it's yours." I whispered. Walking towards the door I feel his eyes glued to my ass when I bend down to get the towel. (Hehe, Blake you tease!) This is gonna be fun! "You have a hour to get ready babe!" I smile and goto my room to get ready.

Tossing my hair around I ruffle it to give me that 'I don't give a damn, but I actually sat in front of the mirror for a hour to fix it, hair' finally time for our date! Grabbing a sweater, just in case he got cold.

Knocking on his door I yell, "Hey baby? You ready?" "Uh yeah! I'm coming!" He yells. Heh I was expecting to hear that at a different time, something involving a bed. Baby step Blake baby steps.

I guess you could call me a tease to! ;) You know you love me! Probably not. Cya next time!