Ch.16 Cuddle

Yo! How are you today handsomez and Beautifuls? I hope your day's been good, you deserve the best. Yes I mean you.  How about we cuddle? I do need a new cuddle buddy! Me, you, my cat, and netflix, yah? Let's party under the blankets together! Pandas need love to! ❤️ enjoy~!
-xoxo UnitedPandas
P.S! THIS CHAPTER HAS SOME DIRTY SHIT. VIRGIN EYES LOOK AWAY.
(Blake's POV(I'm sure your not tired of his POV shh.))

Cuddling into the warm body next to me I smile when I feel him flinch a little the melt into my arms. I wish I could lay here with him in my arms forever.

Hearing Chris groan I realize he's practically laying on top of me. Slowly moving my hands to his ass I pull him closer snuggling into him being hit with the his vanilla scent. He smells so amazing.

He puts his hands over mine and I smile cheekily. Groaning he slowly pulls my hands up from his ass to his lower back and falls back asleep. Instantly missing the firm squishiness I sneakily move them back and hear him huff in defeat. Leaning into his ear I tug at it with my teeth while whispering, "You know you love it."

He lets out a soft moan and instantly turns red. "Shu...t up stupid, I never said I liked it at all." Chris groans annoyed.

Feeling my blood boil a little I grab his ass a bit harder and rub closer against him. "Oh, don't lie to me mate it pisses me off when you lie so easily," I whisper closely to his ear holding back the anger.

"I'm not lying! I don't like it at all pl...please let go of me," he mumbles defensively. I rip off our clothes, besides out underwear, smack his ass hard, and pull him on top of me grinding our crotches together and our two rising tents. "You sure as hell look like you're enjoying it babe, just as much as I am or maybe even more," I whisper cheekily in his ear as I kiss his neck.

He goes red and almost yells before I cut him off by flipping us over with me on top now. "No need to be embarrassed that I make you feel good. You make me feel the same way, don't hide it from me. You're mine after all and I'm yours." I whisper closely to his ear, these words are for him and him alone.

Moving down to his neck I suck and nip at the sensitive flesh until I find a spot he moans a little to. Sucking on the spot he bucks his hips towards mine rubbing our crotches together. I keep sucking till I'm satisfied and his hips stopped rubbing against mine. Pulling away from his neck I sit on his lower stomach and feel his tent directly at my ass, literally if I moved back anymore he would be inside me, that would be hot.

I admire my work on his neck and can't hold back my smile. "You're so beautiful," I say lightly as I run my fingers over the bruising area.

Suddenly I feel his hands travel quietly to my ass and squeeze it a little causing me to smile harder. "Oh? You like my ass baby? You want me to be on this?" I say proudly as he admires my body until I roll my hips against the tip of his crotch causing him to groan. "You wanna know what it's like to be inside me huh? Maybe... I'll show you...someday," I tease with a sinister smirk.

I pull him back on top of me and cuddle him into my side, feeling his erection against my thigh I make a decision that will probably bite me in the ass later, if anyone sees it. Tilting his head up to mine I whisper, "Can I kiss you Chris?" His eyes widen slightly but he nods causing me to instantly connect our lips. It wasn't a hot and heavy kiss, it was gentle and caring I wanna show him how much he truly means to me.

Now it's my turn, I pull my head back and bare my neck to Chris. I know he wants to do what I did, he wants anyone who sees this hickey to know that I'm his. He hesitantly looks me in the eyes and I nod giving him the go ahead. When I feel his warm lips against my skin I close my eyes and moan when he finds my sensitive area. He starts sucking on it immediately and I resist the desire to touch my dick while he does it.

I feel the skin on my neck being to bruise. Grabbing him by the waist I cuddle closely into him. "I'm not gonna let go this time. I wanna make you mine completely some day," I whisper closely in his ear. "I know," He mumbles softly, "I'm not letting go either."

Hearing the words come from his mouth sent shivers down my spine. Not pleasure or creepy just pleasant happy shivers. Pulling him closer to me I peck him on the lips and chuckle at his adorable expression. "Get some more sleep babe. I'll go make us some breakfast and get you some more clothes for tommorow," I mummer knowing he's too tired to protest.

Waiting till he falls asleep, I sneak out and walk down to the kitchen. Making pancakes and eggs I make one into a heat and smile, it took five tries and is embarrassing as hell, but to me it's worth the chance of being embarrassed for alittle.

Hearing the pack door open I move the plate of pancakes behind me. "Yo, man it's been forever where the hell have you been?" Connors voice rings through the kitchen.

"Ya know just around." I smile trying to hide my nervousness. I haven't told Connor about Chris yet. He's my best friend and all but he's a big homophobe. Fuck this I'll deal with him later. "I'll uh see ya later man I'm gonna go shower and stuff." Connor cocks his eyebrow at me and nods "alright."

Grabbing the pancakes, eggs, and a glass of milk I walk upstairs and exhale deeply. I walk into my room and place the food on the bedside table with a note for him to eat. Sitting at my desk I look over to see Tristan's book on it and sigh. I guess I'll deal with him today.

Hope you enjoyed! This chapter has a cut idea! It's not a big one though, so if you wanna see it go back to the chapter Cut Ideas!