Chapter 1.

*Meryl's POV*

-1, 2, 3, go Meryl.

I take a deep breath, I can hardly look at him, finally I decide to greet him. I hug him and he gives me two kisses. I pray because I don't want him to know how nervous I am. A year have passed since I saw him last time. I want to kiss his lips again, fuck, I still love him.

-¡Meryl! How are you?. More beautiful each day.- he says mischievously.

-Aw, Pierce, Pierce, don't play with fire, you will burn.- I whispered.-Where is your wife?.

-She prefered to stay at home, thanks God, it was becoming a rather boring night until you have arrived.- he smiles.

-Don't be silly.

-How about have a drink?.- he ask.

He gives me no choice, he takes me by my arm and we sit in a removed table. The waitress serves us two glasses of wine. I am thinking about Don and what happened with Pierce in Greece, apparently we were two actors playing their roles but last night of filming I did something I will regret all my life.

I'm feeling more confortable with him now, the wine is helping. Pierce drives me crazy, I know it now, but we are both married and I will never forgive myself hurt Don.

-We should meet more often.- he says.

-What for?. I mean, of course...

-Phyllida called me yesterday, she said that she's planning a meeting with Mamma Mia!'s cast to celebrate the film's first year anniversary. How about it?.- he explains.

-It's a great idea!. Where would it be?.

-In Greece obviously honey, she wants to revive the filming and all the good moments we've passed there.

I don't like the idea but I'm the star of the film, I couldn't refuse. I perfectly know Pierce's intentions with me. I know he loves me and, to be honest, I love him too, but we shouldn't.

-Meryl I have to go sweetheart.- he softly kisses my cheek.- It was nice to see you. Stunning as always.- he whispered.

I smile.- Thank you.

-I'll see you next month.

-Pierce I don't know if I will go!.

Late, he is walking through the people and he can't hear me.