Chapter 6.

*Meryl's POV*.

Knock, Knock.

-Meryl, what happen?.- Christine says opening the door.

I can't talk, I feel tears all over my face. I've got headache, I feel dizzy and my soul hurts.

- It's Don, he has fucked with his agent, a woman 30 years younger than me, pretty and with more sexual appetite than me. And I, gosh, I did it again, I feel horrible. I did again the same as Don have done to me. He says it only happened once, I don't know why, but I trust him. I've cheated on him 3 times gosh... I have no right to be angry.

- Three!.- they shout at the same time.- We know what happened with Pierce a year ago but that's all.

- That's not the point.

- Meryl...

- Ugh Ok... well, Alec Baldwin and... Pierce, 10 minutes ago...- my cheeks are full of tears.

- I knew it!.- Christine says.

- That's all? Why don't you scold me?.- I say impacted.

- Honey your husband has fucked with a young lady! Enjoy Greece!. Millions of women would kill to spend a night with Pierce.

I smile for a while, but I imagine Serena in my bed and I start to cry again.

- I love Don and I love Pierce. Don cheated on my but lets be honest, I cheated on him too. I think I could forvige him but, should I?.

- Meryl just have fun for the moment!. Tell us everything about Alec now. - Julie says.

I dry my tears, breath and I start to talk.

- It happened before starting filming 'It's Complicated', It was December, really cold and we were all in a hotel. After a reunion all the actors met to have a glass of wine, but no one came, just Alec and I. I felt confortable with him, we needed to have confidence in each other for the film. Finally the alcohol took effect and we planed to go to the climatized pool. And that is what we did, we jumped into the pool dressed up. When we finished our bath we took the elevator. We descovered that our rooms were together.

- See you tomorrow Alec.- I said.

- Goodnight Meryl.- he smiled.

When I was almost asleep I heard some rapping in the wall. I rapped the wall to and then I heard someone knocking the door. It was Alec.

- I can't sleep.- he said.- I brought this.

He had a bottle of wine in his hands.

- Ohh, come in.- I laughed.

I pulled him onto the bed and he started to kiss my neck. It was slow and romantic, but really instense. He slept with me the whole night and we had breakfast together.

Yes, we had sex, but it was different, we were two friends giving affection to each other.

The filming was amazing and we are still friends.

- That's all. Why are you looking at my with that face?.

- It's nothing.- Julie laughs.

- So, why should I do with Don?.- I ask.
- Listen to your heart.

- Before hang off the phone I said to him that I was going to have sex with Pierce.- I laugh.

- I would love to see his face.- Christine says.

- I have to go, see you later in the beach, thank you for the support.- I say hugging them.

I breath before going into my room.

- Hey, you have to wake up.- I say kissing him in the head.- we have to talk.

- Shh.- he says kissing me passionately on the lips.- What happened was amazing, you don't have to regret of anything.

- Ok... we'll talk later, I'm going to have a shower.- I smile.

- What about having a shower together?.- he says.

- Pierce stop.- I laugh.- Enough for today.

- Ok boss.- he says kissing my hand.

I take a blue and white swimsuit and a long grey dress. When I'm in the bathroom I think about everything that have happened in a few hours, love, sex, desire, treachery, heartbreak, laughter... I bite my lips.

When I'm done Pierce gets into the bathroom and kisses me.

- Lets go.- he says softly.