Chapter 3.

*Meryl's POV*

- Amanda!.- Pierce and I shout at the same time. I smile.

Amanda runs to hug us.

- I don't see you for months! I missed you mom and daddy.- she jokes.

Amanda looks like me when I was young, innocent and sweet, but she has a great personality, we found affection in each other in the filming. She was very supportive.

- Amanda please, stop growing up.- Pierce says looking at me.- We seem old.

- Say it for you geezer!.- I joke while I wink.

We are going holding hands to a square in the island where are the rest of the cast.

- Hey look! They are Pierce and Meryl!.- Dominic shouts.

I don't have time to react, he's holding me in his arms.

- Oh Dominic stop! I missed you too.- I say while I kiss him in the cheek.

Dominic reminds me of my son, noble, attentive and strong, I laughed a lot with him.

- Have you seen what have brought the tide?!.- Christine and Julie shout. I run to hug them.

- Oh my god girls, we should meet more often.- I say.

- We will never forget this weekend!.- Christine says.

- Of course not! The Dynamos have returned.- Julie laughs.

Christine and Julie are the only people who know what happened with Pierce. I trust them, they were a big support.

- Meryl, have you really come with him?.- Christine whispers.

- Mmm... yes... ok, I know it was stupid, he didn't give me another option.

- You're in troubles...- Julie scolds me. I pretend I am not listening to her.

I see Colin and Stellan greeting Pierce. I turn to them and I give them a big hug.

- Guys, we are all, follow me.- Amanda says.

The hotel manager tell us to form couples for the rooms. Can't believe it. Christine and Julie are looking each other, Dominic and Amanda too and I bet Colin and Stellan too. Only Pierce and I haven't got a partner.

This isn't true, this isn't true, this can't be true.

- Meryl! It seems like we have to share the bedroom.- He says in a tone of humor while he places his hand in my shoulder.

Keep calm Meryl, I'm going to talk to the manager and he will give me a bedroom just for me.

- I'm so sorry, we are complete.

This can't be happening, I must be positive, it's only for two nights, nothing is going to happen if I don't want.

We are going to meet at 22:00 to have dinner but I have to go to the bedroom before to change my clothes, I hope that Pierce isn't there.

- Hey Meryl!.

- Hell... I mean, hello!.

He is laying on the bed, oh, one moment, THERE IS ONLY A QUEEN SIZE BED.

- Mm... Where am I supposed to sleep?.- I ask.

- In the bath.- he jokes.- We call it bed.

- Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha so funny. There's only A bed for TWO people who don't have any type of sentimental relationship.- I say really angry.

- Are you saying that the night we spent together means nothing?.

He advances towards me, I step back and I'm stick in the wall.

- We had sex, ok? We passed a really good night, but it won't happen again.- I say looking to the floor.

He helds me against the wall, I want to go but his arms don't let me.

- Look at my eyes, tell me you don't love me.

- Ok, Mr. Pierce Brosnan I don't love you. Stop thinking you are irresistible.

- Look at my eyes.

I push him and I go out, but before I say.

- Fuck Pierce, I can't, stop hurting me, you know I can't, it's complicated, you don't understand, we are married.- my eyes are full of tears.

- Mer... I...

I close the door.

We are all sitting around the table, there is a lot of food, cheese, salad, chicken, rice, everything looks good but I'm not hungry. I'm beetween Stellan and Amanda and Piece is in front of me.

- Why don't you eat something?.- Dominic asks.

I deny shaking my head.

- You must eat something, it was a long trip.- Pierce says.

- Meryl eat! You are in the bones.- Christine and Julie joke.

- Very funny.- I say sticking out my tongue.- I am going to eat some salad.

The night begins to perk because we have drunk too much alcohol. They have put the soundtrack of Mamma Mia! and we are all dancing and singing right now.

- Tonight the Super Trouper lights are gonna find me, shinning like the sun, smiling, having fun, feeling like the number one.- we sing.

When Super Trouper finishes, SOS starts.

- Oh my god.

- Meryl, Pierce! Sing it!.- they shout.

- There's no choice. It will be fun.- Pierce says.

Without saying anything I start to sing.

- You seem so far away though you are standing near. You made me feel alive, but something died I fear. I really tried to make it out, I wish I understood. What happened to our love?, it used to be so good.

The song finishes and they are all in silence looking how Pierce and I hug each other. I don't wanna separate from him, his perfume, his body, his softness, he drives me crazy.

- What's up?.- I ask.

- It was amazing.- they say at the same time.

Does your mother know? starts and we all scream and shake our bodies.

- Hey guys, it's almost 6 am, it's ok for today, gosh I'm too old for those things. But tomorrow more!.- I say.

- You're right Meryl.

I run to the bedroom. I'm going to sleep with Pierce Brosnan, oh my god. I have to put on my pajamas.

I decide to wear a blue nightdress and a pink cardigan to cover the neckline. I lay on the bed and I take my mobile. 206 messages and 51 lost calls.

OH MY GOD I DIDN'T SAY TO MY FAMILY THAT I'M OK.

I'm calling Don.

- Honey, Is that you?.- he says.

- Yes, I'm so sorry, I forgot to call you, I was so excited, I'm really really sorry.

- Thanks god you are ok. You scared us. But anyway I know you are so clueless. How are the guys?.

- They are fine, I have to go, I need to sleep, I'm dead. Kisses to the children, I love you Don.

- I love you too Meryl, have fun!.

Pierce gets into the room. He thinks I'm asleep. He takes of his shirt, I can't avoid looking. He slowly gets into the bed, my heart is accelerating. He is caressing my hair. I feel a chill and I fell asleep.