Chapter 14.

- This chapter contains some smuts, I don't usually use them, I don't really like them but, I had to try.-

*Meryl's POV*

It has been almost a month since that dinner. Christmas has passed and we finally are in 2012. This is my year, I know it is.

The relationship with my children and Don is amazing now. We are the perfect family with the perfect life again. I have passion and love in my life again, but I miss something, or someone.

Don has awakened me briging the breakfast to bed.

- Did you like the surprise?.- he says smiling.

- Ohh It was amazing.- I kiss him.

I get out of the bed and I go into the bathroom. I take off all my clothes and I go into the shower. I start to sing as always.

- Meryl, can I pass?.- Don says from outsite.

- Yes!.

He opens the door slowly and he looks at me for a few seconds. He gets into the shower with me, I really wanted this now. He kisses my neck softly, our bodies slip. He caresses me in a special way, he wants more.

We are enjoying each other like when we were young and without children. Without any type of complex. Soft and romantic.

- Do you like it?.- he asks me sighing.

I answer biting his lips.

Don wraps me on a towel and takes me to the bed while he's kissing me. He drops me to the bed. He runs through my body with his mouth.

- What do you want?.- I ask laughing.- A second assault?.

He caresses my thighs softly while he sucks my clit. My husband's lips are adhered to my neck now, he puts the same passion as a teenager making his first hickey.

I sigh of pleasure, my body tenses up and I approach my hip to him.

I'm exhausted, twice in less than an hour. Wow. I think I'm too old for this. We are still lying in the bed. He's stroking my hair.

- It seemed like we were going to break the bed.- he laughs.

- Haha we should do it more often.- I say kissing his cheek.- What time is it?.

- Half past one.

- OH MY GOD, I had the meeting at one o'clock. Shit.- I jump.

I get dressed as fast as I can. I wear a pink blouse and a black skirt. I brush my hair, I have it dry. I paint my lips. Finally I grab my bag and walk out the door, I kiss Don, he's perplexed because everything is going so fast.

My taxi leaves me in the building ten minutes later. Madison is calling me.

- Where the hell are you?.- she says angry.

- I'm here, I'm so sorry.

I go into the meeting room, Maddy is looking at me with murderous eyes. Liam Neeson is sitting next to the director to my surprise.

- Oh excuse me, I got up really late.- I say embarrased.- Liam! What are you doing here?.

- I'll be your husband in the film.- he says smiling.- nothing new.

- That's wonderful! Together again aw, I'm so excited.

- Sit down please.- the director says.

- Did you read the contract?.- a man asks.

- Yes! Of course, I totally agree with everything and I would love to be part of this project.

- I'm glad to hear that!. So you can sign here and there's no turning back then.- he jokes.

- Done!.- I smile when I finish.

- Here I am, sorry I'm late.- someone says opening the door.

- Pierce!.- the director shouts.

- I'm so... sorry.- he looks at me.

I give a kick to Madison under the table. What is he doing here?. We both are in shock.

- Pierce...- I say getting up and giving him two kisses.

- You already know each other I guess.- a man says laughing.

- Meryl, Pierce will be Steve, the man who makes you see life differently when you return from Cuba.

- Fine!.- I fake a smile.

Oh my god, what did I do? I've just signed my divorce.

- Well guys, see you next week for a meeting with the entire cast and for the hair and makeup test. Here you have your scripts.- the director says.

I leave the room pulling Madison.

- Meryl...

- Don't talk to me right now.- I say angry.

I have to assimilate that I'll be for about four months spending hours and hours with Pierce. I'll have to kiss him, be close to him and go to dinners and events with him. I breath.

I stop a taxi and I get in without saying bye to Madison. I tell Henry's address to the driver and I call Christine.

- Hello darling!.- she says.

- Are you in New York?.- I ask in a serious tone.

- Yes, I've arrived today. Are you ok?.

- We're going to hang out tonight.- I say hanging up the phone.

I rang the bell when I'm in front of my son's house.

- Henry my dear, I need to talk with you.- I say hysteric.

- Come in mom.

I tell him what happened in the meeting.

- But mum, if you don't want it nothing will happen!. You are fine with dad, aren't you?.- he says stroking my hair.

A smile appears in my face when I remember what happened in the morning.- Yes, we're quite well now.

- I know it, Grace came home this morning... she heard some strange sounds coming from your room.- he laughs.

- No...- I say putting my hands over my face.- we were only...

- Oh I don't really wanna know anything about it.- he says closing his eyes.- Well mum, trust yourself, I do it.

- How do you think your dad will take this?.- I ask.

- He shouldn't go to the film's premiere.- he jokes.