Chapter 15.

*Meryl's POV*

I spend all day with my son, I help him cleaning the house and we prepare food for the rest of the week, including banana smoothie. We've been talking for hours, It's almost 9 pm.

- Henry honey, I should go.- I say.

- Alright mom.

- I'm going to hang out!.- I smile.

- Ohhh that's great.- he laughs.- where are you going?.

- I'm meeting Christine in a pub.

- Nice.- he says giving me a kiss on the cheek.

Christine is calling me.

- Meryl!.- she shouts.

- Hi Chris, sorry for being so stupid before.- I apologize.

- It's ok, in 10 minutes at the pub.

- Fine.

The pub is not far so I decide to go on foot. The streets are so dark, I'm a little afraid. Someone is following me and I try to hide my bag against my body.

Useless, a man pulls off my bag, my first reaction is to scream. Luckly my mobile phone is on my pocket. I'm seeing the man going away when suddenly someone begins to run after him. He catches and immobilized him on the ground, I call the police.

- Local Police, what's your problem?.

- A man has taken my bag, fortunately someone has caught him.- I say hysterical.

I pick up my bag wich is a few metres next to the men.

- Meryl, are you ok?.- he asks me.

Wait, that voice sounds familiar. How does he know I'm Meryl Streep?, why does he speak so confident?, I approach a little more.

- Pierce!.- I scream.- Were you following me?.

- No!.- he says.- well yes, a little... I just wanted to talk with you.

- We'll talk later, the police is going to arrive here soon.

The robber has the nose full of blood, it must be broken. It seems to be a beggar.

The police carried the man, and they made several questions.

- Thank you Pierce.- I smile.

- It's the first time I see you smiling for a long time Meryl.- he laughs.

- Ohh shut up. Would you like to hang out with Christine and me?.

I probably shouldn't have said that, but it's the least I could do after what he has done for me.

- Nice.- he answers.

- Why were you following me?.

- I wanted to talk with you, I didn't know that you are going to be the protagonist of the film.

- I know... I didn't know you were in there.- I take a deep breath.- but it doesn't matter, we are professionals.

- Does he know about it?.

- Who? Don?, not yet.- I can't avoid a smile.

- I want you to be happy with him.- he strokes my hair.

We arrive at the pub, Christine is smoking at the door.

- Meryl!.- she shouts.- where the hell were you?.

- I missed you too.- I laugh.

- You scared me, you never arrive la... Pierce!?.

- Hi Christine!.- he hugs her.

We go into the pub and the waiter gives us a table. We order vodka to start, I'm not confortable.

- Well... Meryl come with me to the bathroom.- Christine says pulling my arm.

She's freaking out, I try to calm her but I can't. I tell her everything.

- I can't believe it.- she says covering her mouth.- Karma.

- Yes.- I laugh.- but I won't think about it tonigh. I want to drink and get drunk, with him or without him.

- Ok then.

I decide to send a message to Don.

-'I'm going to hang out with Christine. Don't wait for me awake. Love you.

Meryl.'-

We return to the table. The evening starts to get interesting after the third drink. The waiter invites us to go at 2 because they have to close.

- Ohh I don't want to go.- I say.

- Lets continue the party in my house.- Pierce says.

- Are you insane?.

- Come on! It will be fun. A lot of alcohol and music. It's early, the night is not over and my wife isn't at home.

I don't have time to react, Christine neither. After paying, we left the pub almost unable to walk, balancing and singing old songs. Christine's driver is waiting for us at the door. We are in the house in five minutes.

- Woah, nice home.- Christine says.

We walk in and sit on the sofa, Pierce serves Martinis and puts background music.

Hours pass. We have danced and sang, drunk and told jokes.

The light coming through the window wakes me up. I look my clock and It's 14:00.

Christine is asleep between Pierce and I on the couch. I awake her.

- Chris we have to go.- I whisper.

We leave the house without making any noise. The driver takes us in the door.

- Oh my god.- she says.

- What am I going to say to Don?.- I say hysterical.

- Tell him that you slept in my house.

- Ok...

Grace is calling me, something is wrong, I can feel it.

- You are definitely a bitch.- she says, and without giving me time to react she hangs the phone.

What the hell is going on here?.

The car stops in front of my house. I kiss Christine and she wishes me good luck. I open the door.

- Where did you sleep?.- Don is sitting on the stairs.

- At Christine's house.- I lie.

He hits the table.- Don't lie to me, not again.

- Don...- my eyes are full of tears now.- everything has an explanation, calm down.

- Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan and Christine Baranski drunks coming out of a pub.- he's reading a magazine.- there are pics of you three going into that bastard's house.

- Let me explain what happened please.

- You have a minut.- he says serious.

.
I've had lots of exams this weeks, I'm sorry. Tell me if you find any mistakes. There are only 5 more chapters...

- Claudia<3