Chapter 1

Hey guys!!! So, this is my first official fanfic. I hope you guys like it😁💛

•   •   •   •   •

Austin was running back and forth. He had been looking everywhere for her. He's checked everywhere. Her house, the music store, the recording studio. He had called her, texted her, left her voicemails. Nothing.

He ran back into the music factory to see Dez sitting on the couch working on his laptop.

"Dez! Have you seen..."

He paused when he noticed his friend was completely focused on the screen in front of him.

"Dez?" He asked. "Dez? DEZ!"

Nothing.

Austin placed his hand on the laptop and slammed it closed, with his best friend's hands still on the keyboard.

"Ow!! What the heck was that for?" Dez asked, rubbing the back of his hands.

Austin shook his head. "What are you doing?"

"Your girlfriend wanted me to put finishing touches on her new music video." He said mocking the word 'girlfriend', as if there were something wrong with it.

He opened the laptop and showed Austin the screen. "I have to finish it before she gets back."

"Back from where?"

Dez shrugged. "I don't know. She didn't say. But she should be back soon." Austin just nodded and walked upstairs to the practice room and began to play the piano.

After about 20 minutes he heard her voice downstairs. 'Finally', he thought to himself. He opened the door to see the petite brunette pacing back and forth on the phone.

"I'm serious okay?

Because I said so!

Look, if he finds out, it will break his heart.

I don't care if he's my boyfriend!"

This caught Austin's attention.

"You can't tell him.

Maybe. But I still don't think I should. He'll freak out if I do.

Look, I gotta go.

Okay, bye Trish!"

She stuck her phone into her pocket and turned to see Austin walking down the stairs.

"Austin!"

"Hey Ally!" She had a very worried look on her face.

"I, um, h-how much of that conversation did you hear?" Austin shrugged his shoulders, playing along.

"Not much. Who was that?" Ally sighed in relief.

"Trish. You know, girl talk..." She said giggling nervously.

"Okay..." Austin said sitting down. They were saved when Dez walked through the door.

"Hey guys! Ally, I finished your video. Wanna see?" Ally smiled.

"Yeah. Thank you!" Ally followed Dez upstairs as Austin began to tap his foot.

What could Ally possibly be hiding from him? They told each other everything. Everything. He sat there for a while, thinking to himself before Ally and Dez returned downstairs.

"Thanks again Dez. I loved it!" Ally said excitedly, giving Dez a little hug from behind.

"No problem!" Austin stood up. He needed to talk to Ally.

"Hey Ally. You wanna go grab some lunch?" Ally's smile faded.

"Oh, I wish I could. But I promised Trish I would, uh, go shopping with her."

Austin gave her an unsure look. "Really?"

Ally giggled nervously. "Yeah! She needs shoes to wear to her uncles wedding next week. But we'll talk later." Ally said. She walked over to him and gave him a small peck on the cheek before running out door. Austin turned back to Dez.

"Do you wanna hang out then?" He asked him. Dez shrugged.

"Sorry man. But I can't. I have.....stuff." He stood there awkwardly for a moment before running out the door behind Ally. Austin couldn't believe this. First Ally, now his best friend? He had to find out what was going on. He walked out the door and looked around to see if Dez was still around. After walking for about 5 minutes, he saw Ally yelling at someone. Wait a second, is that Dez?!

(A/N: for this conversation, Italics is Ally, and Bold is Dez)

"You told him you had stuff?!"

"Don't worry. I think he bought it!"

"You know, Austin has been acting kinda strange."

"Do you think he suspects something?"

"Probably. He's a pretty smart guy when it comes to these things. I knew this was a bad idea..."

"What are you talking about?"

"Keeping this from Austin!"

"Then tell him."

*sarcastically* "Yeah I should tell him! I should just walk up to him and say 'Hey Austin. You won't be able to wrap your arms around me while watching movies anymore! Or hold my hand while we take walks in the park!' Are you crazy?! I don't want to break his heart!"

"But if he finds out that we kept this from him for this long, it will hurt him even more. Besides this is too hard. He's gonna find out."

"Not until I decide to tell him!"

"He's my best friend. We don't keep secrets from each other. Especially something this big."

"I know Dez, and he's my boyfriend. This isn't easy for me either. But if he finds out about this, he'll be devastated."

"Okay, I see your point. We can't tell him."

"Thank you for understanding." *wrapping her arms around Dez*

*as they pulled apart* "So what do we do?"

"We need to talk to Trish. She's the only other person who knows about this."

"You told Trish?!"

"Of course I did! She's my best friend."

"And Austin's your boyfriend."

"Touché..."

"You know, Trish is not the best when it comes to keeping secrets."

"Yeah, you're one to talk..."
Ally said as she took him by the hand, yanking him in the direction of the parking lot.

Austin couldn't believe what he just heard. Was Ally gonna break up with him? But that made no sense. Yeah, it would definitely break his heart. But if she wanted to break up with him, it wouldn't exactly be a secret. What else could it be? Suddenly, a bunch of memories go through his mind.

"Your girlfriend wanted me to put finishing touches on her new video." He said mocking the word girlfriend, as if there were something wrong with it.

"Thanks again Dez. I loved it!" Ally said excitedly, giving Dez a little hug from behind.

"You won't be able to wrap your arms around me while watching movies anymore!"

"It will break his heart if I tell him!"

"Thank you for understanding." *wrapping her arms around Dez*

"Yeah, you're one to talk..."
Ally said as she took him by the hand

These things kept repeating in his mind. He knows it's impossible, but could Ally be cheating on him with Dez? His best friend?

•   •   •   •   •

Soooooo, I hope you guys liked the first chapter. I'll try to write and post as much as I can. Thank you😊❤️