Chapter 10

Trish finally got Ally to relax. (It took her about 3 hours, but she finally did)

Ally sat on her bed, as Trish sat behind her, braiding her hair.

"How much longer?" Ally whined, bouncing up and down.

"Would you stop moving?" Trish told her. "You're gonna mess me up and I'm gonna have to start over."

"Please just hurry up." Ally laughed, trying hold still. "I gotta pee."

"Relax, I'm almost done." Trish said, as she tied the hair tie around the bottom of her hair. "Tada!"

Ally giggled. "Thanks Trish." She said, before running into the bathroom.

She came out a few minutes later in her fuzzy pajama pants, Austin's sweatshirt, and slippers.

"Hey, isn't that Austin's?" Trish asked.

Ally just nodded.

"He gave it to you? Awe, hashtag relationship goooals." Trish sang.

Ally giggled as she got into bed. "Relax. He gave it to me when I was cold, and told me to keep it."

"Still..." Trish said.

• • •

Ally woke up in the morning to find that Trish was gone.

"Trish?!" Ally called, walking downstairs.

"In the kitchen!" Trish replied

Ally walked into the kitchen to find Trish eating cereal.

"How long have you been up?"

Trish shrugged. "About an hour. I'm surprised I woke up before you. I'm usually the one to sleep in."

"Yeah well..." Ally was interrupted by the doorbell.

"Who's that?" Ally asked as she walked to the door.

Ally opened the door to find Austin and Dez.

"What are you guys doing here?"

"Dang, thanks for the sunshine..." Dez mumbled. "Trish called us." He said as he walked past Ally and into the kitchen with Trish.

Austin put his arm around Ally. "How you doing Babe?" He asked softly.

"What do you think?" Ally rested her head on his shoulder. They walked into the kitchen to find Trish sitting next to Dez at the table.

"Take a seat Ally." Trish told her, gesturing to the seat across from her.

"Trish, this is my house." Ally said, crossing her arms. "You can't just tell me..."

"I said sit."

"Yes mam." Ally sat across for Trish, and Austin next to her.

"Okay, since your dad is out of town and we are your best friends, it is our job to help you with this decision."

"Oh no..." Ally rolled her eyes, not wanting have this conversation. Austin placed a hand on her knee, letting her know that he was there.

"Now Ally, it is important for you to know, that no matter what, everything is going to be..."

"What? Okay?" Ally interrupted. "Everything is going to be okay?"

Dez shrugged. "Well yeah. We're Team Austin and Ally. We always are."

"Do you really believe that?" Ally asked.

"Ally, we just need you to talk to us." Trish told her.

"What am I supposed to say?!" Ally said standing up.

"Okay Babe just breath..." Austin said, has he tried taking her hand.

"No! Look, I love you guys. But I've accepted the fact that no matter what I choose, I'm not going to be happy. Now you need to accept it too." She told them, before running out of the kitchen and up the stairs.

"Ally wait..." Austin said, running after her.

Dez look looked over at Trish, who covered her face with her hands. "What's wrong?"

"I've known Ally my entire life." She said, dropping her hands. "I've never her seen her this worried."

Dez shrugged. "Well, it is a big decision." He told her. "You can't expect her to..."

"But I did..." Trish said. "I thought this would be easy for her. It always is."

Dez placed a hand on Trish's shoulder. "Hey, it will be okay."

"How? Ally has less than 24 hours to make a decision that could change her life."

• • • • •

"Ally it's me..." Austin said. He peeked his head through her bedroom door, to see her crying into a pillow. "C'mon Ally, you know I don't like seeing you like this..."

"Oh please..." She said, sitting up. "When is the last time you saw me this big of a mess?"

"When I took you to see The Fault In Our Stars." He told her. "And If I Stay. And..."

"I mean, when a romantic depressing movie wasn't involved." She interrupted.

"Okay..." He said, sitting next to her. "How about the time when, you had to make a really big decision. Your best friends tried to help you, and that didn't work. So you took off to your bedroom and I chased after you..."

Ally smiled, realizing what he was doing.

"I sat next to you, put my arm around you," He said as he put his arm around her. "And I told you that I love you, and that nothing could ever change that. I told you that when you make your decision, I want you to think of yourself and not anyone else. That I don't want to put others before yourself like you always do. And that no matter what happens, I will be right next to you. Whether it's like this, or through a computer screen, I'll be there."

Ally smiled. "And then what happened?"

"You don't remember?!" Austin said, faking a shocked look.

"As a matter of fact I don't."

"This is the part when you told me I was your hero, and you gave me a kiss." He said, smirking at her.

She giggled before leaning in and connecting their lips for second.

"What happened to me being your hero?" Austin asked as they pulled away.

"Yeah..." She shook her head. "I don't remember that part." She giggled.

"Oh it happened, trust me!"

"Austin I love you too."

Austin smiled.

"And thanks you, for trying to cheer me up." Ally said. "But unfortunately, it's not that easy."

"Actually it was." Austin told her. "I got a kiss out of that speech."

"Seriously Austin, what am I gonna do?" She asked. "I feel like whatever I choose, going to regret it. I've never had to make a choice this big before. This could determine my whole future."

Ally stood up and began to pace around the room.

"I mean, if I stay, I could continue running the music factory, go to college with my friends and release more music. But if I go to Italy, I'll get to work with some of the best music teachers in the world, and that's something I've wanted to do my whole life!"

Ally rambled for what seemed like forever.

"And I know that I could gain a lot, but I also really don't want to leave! Maybe if I...."

"Go."

Uh-Oh... CLIFFHANGER?😱😱😱 I'll update asap😏😈