Chapter 5!

A/n: Allison is pregnant! EEEPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rydel's pov

"That was brilliant guys! You can definitely right your own songs!" Exclaims Jesse.

"R-really?" Asks Riker.

"Of course!" He exclaims. We walk out of the recording booth.

"Thank you so much Jesse!" I exclaim as we all shake his hand.

"No problem guys! You can work on a couple of songs at home, we'll figure out the music and melody here and you can right songs here too." He says. We all agreed and soon said our goodbye's. We left the building quite happy.

"See, I told you guys there was nothing to worry about!" Says Ross. Oh god.

Later that day

Ellington/Ratliff's pov

We were at dance rehearsals while Allison was teaching us some steps. We have to train as much as we can if we want to win nationals.

"Hey honey." Says Allison's husband walking in. I immediately see jealousy written all over Riker's face.

"Hi!" Exclaims Allison. They kiss and for a second I thought I saw Riker tackling him to the ground.

Her husband dropped off her lunch, said hi to us, and left. Now I know what to do to win Riker's trust.

Riker's pov

I was putting my shoes on when I saw Ratliff coming up to me. Great. Note to sarcasm.

"Hey dude!" He exclaims.

"Hey." I mumble not interested in the conversation we're about to have.

"So, I couldn't help but notice the way you were looking at Ally." He says. I look at him a lot more interested on where this was going.

"Yeah..." I say motioning him to go on. I stop tying my shoes and look at him.

"Well I know how big of a crush you have on Allison and I want to help you get over her." He says. I go back to tying my shoes.

"Sorry man. That's just not possible." I say.

"Of course it is! Why not you and I go to the mall so we can get you a new girl." I look him in the eye. It looks like he really wants to get on my good side. I finally budge in.

"Fine." I mumble.

We were at the mall and we were at the food court looking for some girls.

"What about her?" Asks Ratliff pointing to a girl.

"I don't like blondes." I lie.

He looks at me in disbelief. "You are blonde!" He exclaims. I shrug.

We've been looking for girls for me over an hour but none of them seem to catch my attention. Then an idea popped into my head.

"Hey dude, we need to start searching girls for you too. Let's stop thinking about me." I say. I can feel something going on between him and Ryder and I have to stop it.

"Oh n-no I want to be single for a while." He lies.

"Nope. We'r getting you a girl." I start pointing to random girls asking for his opinion. None of them seem to work. Except for one.

"What about her?" I ask.

"Well, she is kind of cute." Yes!

"Well go get her dude!" I Exclaim. I push him towards her and listen to there conversation.

"H-hi! I'm Ellington." He says.

"I'm Kelly." She smiles at him.

"Well I was wondering if you'd like to go out sometime?" He asks.

"I would love to!" She exclaims. They exchange phone number and I dance like a maniac behind a tree getting weird stares from people.

He walks back over to me and I act like I wasn't eavesdropping.

"So?" I ask.

"Don't act like you weren't eavesdropping!" He exclaims. We go back home. I guess you can say we're friends now sense I have nothing to worry about about him and my baby sis.

Rydel's pov

Riker and Ellington come back home looking quite happy. I guess Ellington's idea worked.

"Hey guys!" I say.

"Hey!" They say.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I ask.

"Can't. Got to take a shower." Says Riker. He kisses my cheek and goes upstairs.

"What about you Ellington?" I ask. He nods and we watch a movie in the living room.

1 hour and 20 minutes later

"So I was wondering you wanted to go to a super cool fair on Friday." I ask Ellington after the movie ended.

"Oh, I can't...."

"Why?" I ask eating popcorn.

"I have a date." He says quietly.

"W-with who?" I ask.

"Her name is Kelly. I met her at the mall today." He says. I look down in the verge of tears.

"L-listen Rydel-"

"Well, have fun! I wish you guys the best of luck." I cut him off.

"Rydel-"

"I'm tired. I'm gonna go to sleep. See you tomorrow Ellington." I say fake yawning. He walks to the door and weakly smiles at me and walks out. I run up to my room and cry into my pillow. I had really big feelings for Ellington! He was my first crush! My heart is broken! That night I can't fall asleep I'm to busy crying.

Riker's pov

I hear crying in the night and go out to see Rydel crying herself to sleep. It breaks my heart. I go over to her and hug her tight as she silently cries into my chest. This is what we would usually do if she was upset. But this time I know what this is about. How can I do this to her? How dare I get in the way of love. I have to fix this, fast.

A/n:

Hi everyone! I hope you liked the chapter! Can you believe Allison is preggers?!

QOTD: What do you think is going to happen to Rydel and Ell's relationship?

Make sure to vote and comment! I love you all! Bye!

- Lauren Alemere