Chapter 7

Recap: "Adrianna what's that" crystal asks me as she looks back in forth from the test and back to me, I hesitated for a bit "A positive pregnancy test" I finally say to her............................................................................

Adrianna-

"Well I can see that adrianna" crystal said still kinda shocked about seeing the test, "how did this even happen? When did you start having sex? You was holding out on this? How can you keep something like this from me? Whose the father?-" crystal just kept throwing questions at me back to back not even giving me the chance to anwser them I finally got tired of hearing her go on and on."Crystal shut up" I semi-shouted over her talking, "who you talking to?-"crystal asked looking around like someone else was in the room"-cause you not talking to me like that honey"crystal finished what she was saying. "Are you done playing around crystal I'm not laughing this is not a joking matter" I said to her in a serious tone."I know best friend I'm going to be serious now" she said back to me, "good" I say to her as I sit next to her on the bed."So are you going to tell me how this happened?" Crystal said questioning me again, "well sex duhh" I said answering her question knowing it not the anwser she looking for. " I know that smart ass, when did this happen?" Crystal says rolling her eyes at me which I find kinda rude but I'm not gone say anything about it I'm gone ignore that instead I just answered her question "I guess the night when I went to the party with you". "Wait so you had sex with someone that night and didn't tell me I'm hurt best friend I thought we tell each other everything" she said back to me looking kinda hurt, "I know crystal I just thought it wasn't that important to tell "I tell her to at least try to make her feel better, "you right adrianna, so what are you going to do about this baby" crystal said getting more serious then she was before. "What do you mean what I'm gone do about this baby, I'm not ready to be a teen parent crystal I really don't know if I want this baby" I said back to her. "What the hell you mean you not ready to be a teen mother, you should've thought about that before you had sex without protection I thought you was the smarter one out of both of us adrianna" crystal said to me with a disappointed look on her face. "I know that already crystal I don't really wanna keep this baby, my life is perfect right now and I really don't need this", "I really hope you not saying all this because you and zaine are talking is it?" She asked me which I find rather stupid."This has nothing to do with zaine crystal this is my body my life and if I say I don't want the baby then I don't" I tell her getting up off the bed."You right it's your life so do whatever you want I only just try to help you out like a friend should" crystal said to me getting up gathering her stuff. "Where are you going crystal?" I asked her sitting back down on the bed, "home, you got everything figured out you don't need my help" she say's as she walk out my room closing my door after her. It just feel like my life was perfect a matter of seconds ago and now it's over. I know they always say a baby is a blessing but I'm just not ready for my blessing and I have to do what I think is right for me.
......................................................
Short chapter I know cause I'm in class right now but also I just wanted to upload since I had you guys waiting for a while. I'm starting to update more I wanna get this book done that's going to be hard to do so work with me guys cause I am a senior and I have alot of stuff to do.

Adrianna in mm
Sorry for errors I'm doing this off an phone