Chapter 4

CARTER-

Same day....

As I pulled away from adrianna street thinking about her. For some reason I was feeling some type of way about what she said. My Thoughts got cut off as my phone started ringing, I looked at it and saw ace calling me "Yo" I said as I answered the phone. "Yo killa we finally found out who been stealing, and you never believe who it is" soon as he said that I did a whole u-turn in the middle of traffic and started driving towards the main trap house. "I'm on my way, don't let him out your sight" I said to ace then hanged up on him. I pushed all my thoughts of adrianna to the back of my head I got business to handle I can't be thinking about her. I focus my attention back on the road.

At the trap....

Soon as I got in the trap all eyes was on me. "Where ace at?" I asked them, "He in the basement" one of my young sellers named Rodney answered me back he only 14 and he got a little hustle going on. I nodded my head and headed towards the basement and saw ace leaning up against the wall as I got in the basement. I was surprised when I saw who it was that was tied to the chair. "Wow you really had me fooled Meir" I said as I stared into the eyes of one of my most trusted workers. "Killa I didn't mean to steal from you I needed the extra money" he said back to me. "I don't give a fuck I trusted you like another brother and this how you do me by stealing my money" I said back to him, "you really funny killa you don't care about nobody but money" he said back to me looking at me with a straight face. "Yeah you right i dont care about you no-more" I said to him as I pulled my gun and pointed it at his head "any last words" I said to him. "Yeah watch your back everybody not your friend" he said back to me and for some reason that just made me more mad. "Its time to meet your maker" I said to him right before i put one right in the middle of his head. Blood splattered everywhere I wiped the blood from my face and turned towards ace "call Rico to come clean this shit up" I said to him then I walked back up the stairs to see everyone still there. "What the fuck is y'all doing still sitting here y'all need to be out there making my money" I said dismissing them. I walked into my office and sat at my desk thinking long and hard about what I just done I got to much on my mind so I just started to roll up a blunt. A knocked sounded at the door "come in" I said as I lit my blunt up and started smoking it. "Rico and them just finished" ace aside to me. I just nodded my head. "I'm about to head home and check up on zaine" he said referring to his 17 year old little brother. "Ight I catch you later" I said to ace as he was leaving out the door. I sat there going back to my thoughts and finishing my blunt.

CRYSTAL-

Same day....

I laid in bed in my lover's arms as we just finished our afternoon of making love. "I know you not sleep" he said to me. "You know me so well" I said to him as I looked up at him to look him in his eyes. Those same eyes I fell in love with even though he is my brothers enemy I still love him. "I love you ricardo" I said to him, "I love you too ma" he said back to me as he kissed me on the lips. He started getting out of bed, he checked his phone that was sitting on my dresser, then he started to get dress. "You leaving already" I said to him, " yeah ma I gotsta go check up on the trap in plus ya momma probably on her way back home" he said back to me while slipping on his shoes. I got out of bed and slipped on my robe as he just finished zipping up his hoodie. I followed him out the room and downstairs towards the front door, he turned towards me and gave me a long kiss I was all into it until he pulled away and said "I call you later" as he walked out the door and towards his car. I closed the door and ran back up the stairs towards my bed. I grab my phone off my nightstand called Adrianna and it went straight to voicemail that isn't like her to let her phone go to voicemail. I hopped of my bed and ranned towards my bathroom so i can freshen up and slide towards adrianna way so i can see what's up with her.

-Ace in mm

-COMMENT AND VOTE LET ME KNOW YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE CHAPTER