chapter 3

ADRIANNA-

"Damn" I said waking up sore all over my body. I try to sit up and get out of the bed without waking up killa. Okay I might have been tipsy but I know who I fucked. "Were you going" I looked up to find killa staring at me as I slip on my bra. "I'm going home" I said back to him as I slip into the dress I had on last night. " damn ma you was going to leave without saying goodbye to me" he said back to me. "Its not even like that killa, you was sleep and I wasn't trying to wake you up" I said back to killa looking at him. He rolled his eyes which I thought was childish. "Yeah whatever how about you let me take you home I know you not going to have a ride 7 o'clock in the morning" he said to me while getting out of the bed and walking towards the bathroom ass naked like he don't care if I can see his bare ass. I thought about what he said and just decided to let home take me home, he came out the bathroom with basketball shorts on and a white-tee on. "So you want me to take you home?" he asked me again. "Yea" I said to him then started walking out of his room and down the stairs towards the front door with him right behind me. We got in his black Bugatti I told him were I lived at. I really hope he don't have road range like his sister. The car ride was silent all the way to my house. Like 20 minutes later we pulled up to my house I turned to him and said "we can't tell crystal about this". "Wasn't planning on it" he said to me. "Thanks for the ride" I said to him getting ready to close his car door.Until he said something that made me stop "do you regret it" he said while looking at me. "Regret what?" I asked him, "regret us having sex" he said to me. "Oh no I don't regret it, I mean it was just a one time thing" I said back to him. He looked away from me and turned his head back to the road nodding his head so I just closed the door without speaking another word, and walked away as he drove off. I walked in the house and went up stairs to my room to get in the shower.

After shower.....

I layed down in my bed in my bed and turned my phone off I don't want to talked to nobody for the rest of the day. I started dozing off while watching the reruns of hit the floor on. T.v, so I just turned it off and went to sleep.

-Crystal in mm

-In the next chapter crystal is hiding a secret and Carter finally finds out who is stealing from him but is shocked when he finds out its his own........

-sorry for the late update but I been busy with school. "