Chapter 12

*Guys this chapter is going to be short its just a filler* Sorry for the error I'm writing this while in class*
Recap- Adrianna told Crystal the baby
is her brother's and Crystal felt betrayed. She meet up with ricardo they had sex after her betraying her brother by tell him a little bit about her brother connect.
______________________________________

Adrianna-(next day [Friday])

"I'm not in school" I said to carter for some reason he called my phone looking for crystal apparently she didn't go home last night. I don't know why he called me I am not her keeper. "Why you not in school?" He asked, "because my mom heard me throwing up this morning and told me to stay home" I explained to him which is true I didn't even know she was home today usually she's gone to work before I wake up. "When do you have a doctors appointment anyway it's been what almost a week since you found out you need to get on that asap ion want nothing happening to my child. "Whatever" I said to him and hung up. He's right though I should be almost 4 weeks now I really need to tell my mom first before she find out from someone else, I can't hide this from her anymore. A knocked sounded at my door "come in" I called out, my mother step through the door with a bowl and crackers in her hand "sweety i bought something to eat hoping this will make you feel better" she said sitting it on the stand next to my bed kissing me on my forehead. I grabbed her hand before she walked away "actually mom i have something to tell you" I tell while sitting up in my bed propping my back on one of my pillows. "Well what is it you have to tell me sweety?" she asked sitting on my bed with the look of concern on her face. I took a deep breath and looked down and it just camebout out my mouth "mom Im pregnant", "excuse me i know you did not say what I think you said, I'm not raising you to be no hoe like these fast ass lil girls out here!" She yelled standing up, I choose not to not say nothing back to her cause. "Do you even know who the father is?" She questioned me, I looked at her with hurt displayed all over my face "of course I know who the father is I'm not opening my legs for any and everybody". She took a deep sigh and asked in a much calmer voice,"are you keeping it", I nodded my head. She just shooked her head and walked out my room. I just began to eat the now warm soup and crackers, after i finished eating it i turned over and took a nap.
Later that day (still adrianna)-
I woke up to the sound of my phone buzzing. Picking it up I looked at the caller ID to see it was zaine I declined it, I know you guy's probably like why if zaine like you, and you like him, I just wanna focus on my baby and school from this moment on (a.n- if you don't remember zaine got to chapter 4 and 5 to refresh your minds). I got out of bed and went downstairs to find my mother cooking dinner I took a sit at the counter, she turned to looked at me and finally acknowledged me "I made you a doctors appointment for Tuesday after you get out of class, I'll be at work so maybe you can go with crystal"she told me. I nodded my head and said "I don't think crystal will be able to take me we aren't talking right now" I told her, "oh really why is that?" she asked while mixing the spaghetti. "Because she found out the baby is her brother's" I said putting my head down, "so you slept with a boy you don't know" she said, "well sorta mom I knew of him from crystal but never met him until the party". "Interesting, well listen Adrianna I know I was mad earlier but babygirl I'm here every step of the way" she said looking me in the eye. I nodded my head "so can we eat now?" I asked, she starting laughing and said yea.

_____________________________________
Like, comment, give feedback.
Guy's I know I haven't been writing in while. I started to not like how the plot was turning out at the time but now I finally made up mind that I'm gonna continue this book since you guy's like it so much.