~•Introduction•~

I'll start off by telling you my name, Ceresse. I form part of the Vonne clan. I don't believe in love or forgiveness, the one and only thing I believe in is fending for my self and my family.

I am very aware that humans exist, as also that they are not creatures worthy of life. They are ignorants, complete fools. We shouldn't belong in the same world. The day I meet one, I will kill and feist by his or her flesh.

My father used to say that I should not be afraid of them, that the moment one approaches me, I should act civilized; as they were calm and understanding beings that also had loved ones and would do nothing to harm our species.

He never thought that his own words would make him dig his own grave.

I was still an pup when it happened. Mother rushing towards our den, tears dwelling under her large round eyes. She gave a howling signal to the rest of the pack, letting them know that a member had died; the alpha.

He had found himself an injured human wandering around in the forest, being the kindhearted wolf he was, he tried to calm him down as he was crying for help because there was a huge wolf right in front of him. He later transformed into human form and explained that he meant no harm, that he would help. The man reached for his rifle and shot my dear father, straight in the heart. He called him a beast.

Mother witnessed it all, by the telepathic conversation she was having with him, she was able to hear his surroundings thanks to being his mate. After the search, my uncles came back, with my father's body dripping of blood.

My brother and I, mourned him after the news. Mother told us to always watch our back when it came to humans. She got in charge of teaching us how to fight since we no longer had the alpha among us, but a new one would be soon to arise.

Time passed by and my brother, Dean, had turned into a full-grown wolf. He was the strongest and most brave among the rest, making him become the next leader.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

I am now a young adult wolf, hunting within the woods along with my friend Cad. My mission is to hunt at least two medium sized animals, while Cad has to return home with three. I keep sprinting and I come to see a deer, struck in fear as it notices my presence. It flees rapidly, but I'm faster. I leap onto a fallen tree log which was standing in my view.

"Ceresse watch out!" Cad roars.

Stunned, I slip and see an enormous tree that is descending from above. I try to escape, but feel that my hind leg is stuck in the log's branches. By instinct, I shift into my human form (I hate it), making my large furry legs shrink into a pair of small, delicate ones. I manage to free myself and run before the tree smashes me.

Cad relieved, starts to run towards me but immediately ceases of doing so as he looks behind me worriedly. I can hear some hurried rustling footsteps approaching, I raise my face and come to see a human, in his young adult years. This is the very first time I see one. My blood starts to boil by just looking at him, I want to rip those disgusting limbs from his frail body.

I can't return to wolf form, what if he has a gun?

He continues walking and locks his eyes into mine, "M-miss! Are you alright?" he finally notices Cad, who is not far behind me. "U-uh.. whatever you do, don't move! I'm coming to get you!"

Is he trying to save me from him? Oh, he's a giant wolf.

I turn to look back at Cad as I'm curled in the ground; we converse telepathically:

Cad, please go back. I'll take care of this thing.

No, what if he kills you? Remember what happened to your father!

Not if I kill him first, this is my chance. Tell my mother that I'll be back home later.

The stupid young man starts to shoo him away and throws large rocks at him, Cad is hesitant at first, but soon leaves. The human rapidly comes to me, realizes I have nothing covering my body and his face immediately turns blazing red.

Why do humans even cover themselves? They should only do that when it's cold.

"I'm so sorry for looking! H-here, take my jacket!" he says, while covering his eyes with his forearm. He throws me a warm item, with funny holes placed all over it. I assume it's for humans to stick their arms through them, but I put it over my body effortlessly.

He carries me like they custom to carry their wrinkled babies (or so I've been told) and heads back to the direction where he came from, I growl angrily by his touch and he stares a me wide eyed. "Again, I'm sorry miss.. you must be really hungry! How did you get lost so deep in the woods?"

He's really annoying me now.

I look down at my small hands, are they even useful? Like the way he's using his own to carry me?

My eyes start to feel heavy. Just you wait, I'll kill you when I get the chance, you dreadful creature.

Before I fall asleep I can only hear him sigh and say, "I saved a beauty from a beast."

Truth is, that the beauty IS the beast.
Well.. also one.

Author's Note:
Hey! I decided to write a second story, but I'm intending for this one to have shorter chapters than "You Still Have All of Me".

I didn't know what it should be about, so I scribbled all of the different categories, picked a random piece of paper and it said 'Werewolf'. And I thought, hell, why didn't I think of that?!

Let's see how this story goes!

Enjoy reading :)