Prologue: Jack's Test (Part 1)

Test Subject: Sean Mcloughlin A.K.A Jacksepticeye
Trap: Reverse Bear Trap 2.0 (From Saw VI)

Jack arrived at His House and was Texting Yamimash on what to do for a Gmod Horror Map gameplay. The Lights Cutted Off And He Jumped a Bit Out of His Recliner Chair. He Turned On The Flashlight On His Phone To Navigate The Darkness

He Then Heard a Creak Coming From The Hallway To His Room. "Who's There?" He Called out. As He Passed His Bathroom, a Black cloaked Figure With a Pig Mask Lunged at Him and Injected Him With a Syringe.

Jack Then Felt Dizzy, His Vision Was Blurry, He Then Went Unconscious.

He Then Woke Up In a Dark Room and Felt Something Metal In His Mouth. He Tried To Stand Up But Something Was Keeping Him Sitting.

The Lights Turned On, Jack Saw He Was In a Meat Locker. He Saw The Device He Was Wearing on His Mouth.

He Tried Yelling For Help, His Yells, Echoed Through The Iron Walls

He Tried Standing Up Out Of His Chair. His arms and Legs Were Strapped Down By Iron Shackles. He Looked At His Surroundings, There Were Dead Pigs, a Male Body With a Bloody Face, and a TV.

The Tv Then Flashed On, Revealing Static. Jack Stared at The TV. The Static Then Stopped and Showed a Dolls Face, With Red Eyes, Long Black Hair, And Red Spirals On His Cheeks. The Puppet Then Turned His Head At Jack. It Began To Speak in a Deep Voice.

"...Hello Jack,...You Don't Know Me, But I Definitely Know You. I Want To Play a Game. The Device You are Wearing is Connected To Your Upper And Lower Jaws. Once The Timer On The Back Goes Off, Your Mouth Will Be Permanently Ripped Open."

Jacks Eyes Were Wide In Fear, Not Wanting It To Happen To Him.

"...Allow Me To Demonstrate..." He Said as The Tv's Camera Turned To A Mannequin Wearing The Same Device Jack Is Wearing.

There Was a Loud 'Tring' and Then The Device Busted The Mannequins Head Open. Jack Was Shocked in Disbelief As He Found Out What The Device Does. The Camera Then Turned Back To The Doll.

"There Is Only One Key To Free Yourself From The Device. It Is In The Stomach Of Your Sleeping Cell Mate. So I Ask You;...Will You Take away One Life To Save Your Own?...Once You Leave Your Chair You Will Have One Minute To Find The Key... Live or Die Jack,...Make Your Choice." The Doll Said. The Tv Then Flashed On Back To Static, Then Turned Off.

The Shackles On Jack's Arms and Feet Have Been Unlocked. He Then Stood Up, He Then Felt A Piece Of String Was Cut From His Device, Starting The Timer on The Back Of The Device.

1:00...0:59...0:58...0:57...

He Then Slowly Walked To The Body and Removed The Shirt From It's Stomach. He Found a Scar X and a Knife. He Picked Up The Knife Wondering If He'd Actually Kill Someone To Survive.

0:44...0:43...0:42...0:41...

The Person Began To Wake Up, Jack Held The Knife In a Stabbing Position. He Closed His Eyes Tightly. 'I'm Sorry.' He Thought in His Head.

The Person Stopped Jack From Stabbing Him With The Knife and Kicked Him In The Stomach. Making Him Drop The Knife.

0:36...0:35...0:34...0:33...

The Person Stood Up and Picked Up The Knife. Jack Got Up and Saw The Man Walking Over To Him With The Knife, Preparing To Stab. He Had To Think Fast.

He Took a Dead Pig Body and Threw It at The Man, Making Him Fall. Jack Picked Up The Knife and Started Cutting Through The Guys Stomach In Fear.

0:21...0:20...0:19...0:18...

Jack Started Emptying The Person's Stomach, Taking The Organs, and Stomach Pouch Out Of The Body, Searching For The Key.

Tears Were Flowing Out Of His Eyes Knowing He Just Killed Someone.

0:11...0:10...0:09...0:08...

He Dug Through, and Found The Key To The Device. He Inserted The Key Into The Lock and Unlocked it.

0:05...0:04...0:03...0:02...

Jack Threw The Device Off His Head As It Shot Opened In Mid-air. Blood Was Slowly Pouring Out His Mouth. He Screamed, Knowing He Killed Someone, Which Was The Thing He Will Regret For The Rest Of His Life.

A Vent Opened Up and Someone Threw a Tape Player In There and Jack Saw The Tape Player Near The Vent. He Crawled Over To It and saw A Key Next To The Player. He Decided To Listen To The Tape First. He Picked It Up and Pressed Play.

The Same Voice Was On The Tape. "Hello Jack, It Seems You Are Still Alive, Your Game Doesn't End Here, Use This Key To The Door in front of You, and Then The Real Game Will Begin." The Tape Then Stopped.

Jack Took The Key, Opened The Door, Exiting The Meat Locker, and Then Walking Through a Long Hallway.

To be Continued...

Next Time On Youtuber's Meet Jigsaw...

..."Mark, where are you? I've Been calling four times. Call Me Back, Send Me a Text, Something..."

..."Where The Hell Are We?"

..."Help Us!"

..."Hello Mark, Hello Felix...I Want To Play a Game..."

See You Next Time! Peace ✌✌