Mark and Felix's Test (Part 1)

This Story Goes A Big Shout-Out to DatPizzaSliceTho For Inspiring Me To Make My Own Youtube Jigsaw Story. anyway, On With The Story!

Test Subject One: Mark Edward Fishbach A.K.A 'Markiplier'

Test Subject Two: Felix Kjellburg A.K.A 'Pewdiepie'

Trap: Chainsaw Tables.

(3 Hours Earlier)

Mark Has Just Finished Editing One Of His Videos and Has Clicked Upload. He Was Told Earlier That His Friend; Felix Was Gonna Call Him For a Livestream. But Mark Was Injected By a Syringe by Someone in a Pigmask, in a Black Robe.

(An Hour Later)

"Mark, Where Are You, I've Been Calling Four Times, Call Me Back, Send Me a Text, Something." Felix Said, Leaving another Voicemail.

He Went Into His Bathroom Only To See Him Getting Tackled and Getting a Syringe in His Neck. Felix Fell Asleep.

(25 Minutes Before Jack Was Tested)

Mark Was The First To Wake Up, He Couldn't See Anything, He Tried To Move His Arms, only His Right Arm Was Able To Move, His Left arm, and Legs were Strapped By Shackles. A Huge Light Came On, and Marks Vision Was Coming Back To Him.

Felix Woke Up. His Right Arm Was Able To Move as Well. His Right Arm and Legs Were Also Strapped by Shackles.

On Their Free Arms Side Of The Chair, There Was a Number Pad with Pushable Buttons.

Mark Heard Felix. "Felix? Is That You?" He Asked. Felix Groaned and Coughed. "Yeah, Mark. Where The Hell Are We?" He Replied.

Mark And Felix Tried Struggling Out Of Their Bindings. "Hey!...Help Us! Please Some One!!" They Yelled.

A Tv Suddenly Turned On, Showing Static. Mark and Felix Looked at It. The Static Stopped and The TV Revealed a Puppet On The Screen. It Began To Speak.

"Hello Mark,...Hello Felix,...I Want To Play A Game...as Gamers, You Tend To Play Games for a Living. Today, You Will Play a Game For Your Lives."

A Spotlight Turned On. Revealing. Two Chainsaws In Front Of Them. Their eyes Widened In Shock.

"There are Two Chainsaws In Front Of You. Your Chairs Have Wheels Underneath Them. When The Timer Starts, Your Chairs Will Slowly Move Towards To The Chainsaws Into Your Body." The Doll Said.

2 Spotlights Came on Behind The Walls Behind Both Men Revealing Numbers On The Walls

Numbers Behind Felix; 1,9,3,5

Numbers Behind Mark; 7,3,4,2

"Mark, The Numbers on The Wall Behind Your Friend, is The Code To Not Only Stopping Your Chair, But Stopping The Chainsaw Before You. Same Thing With You, Felix. But Be Advised; The Number Order That You See On These Walls Won't Be The Real Number Code. You Must Seek The Real Code. You Have One Minute and Twenty Seconds To Escape, When One or Both of You Have Stopped The Chainsaws From Tearing You Apart, Your Bindings Will Release You. However, If You Don't I Believe You Already Know What Might Happen. Live or Die, ....Let The Game Begin." The Doll Said Before The TV Shut Off.

The Chainsaws Started, The Timer Began Counting Down, and And The Chairs Started To Move Slowly To The Chainsaws.

Mark Quickly Typed In 9,5,3,1. It Made a Loud Buzz Noise Signaling Him The Code Was Wrong. "Damn It." He Muttered To Himself.

Felix Typed in 2,3,7,4. The Loud Buzz Was Made. Mark Typed 9,3,1,5. The Buzz Was Heard.

They Had One Minute Left...

Felix Typed In 7,4,2,3. And His Chair and Chainsaw Stopped. Mark Was Still Putting In The Codes.

He Put In 1,5,3,9. Didn't Work. Then 5,1,3,9. Didn't Work. "Fuck!" He Yelled. He Was 4 Feet away From The Chainsaw. He Typed; 3,5,1,9. It Didn't Work.

He Then Typed; 5,3,9,1. His Chair Stopped. And So Did His Chainsaw. Mark Breathed Heavily, and So Did Felix.

"What...The Hell?" Mark Muttered.
"We...We Made It." Felix Said With Shock. The Timer Finally Reached Zero. The Bindings To Their Arm and Legs Were Released.

Mark Stood Straight Up Out Of That Chair, Felix Got Up and Fell To The Ground. "Fuck That Shit!" Felix Yelled.

They Heard a Door Unlock. They Slowly Walked Towards it. When Mark Opened It. It Revealed a Hallway, But In Front of Them Was a Coffee Table With a Black Microcassete Tape Recorder. Felix Grabbed it and Clicked Play. The Dolls Voice Was On It.

"Hello Gentlemen. It Appears You Have Survived Your First Test. The Game Doesn't End Here. Proceed Through The Hallway Before You, Than The Game Will Continue." The Tape Ended.

Mark and Felix Proceeded Through The Hallway...

This Wasn't Over....

To be Continued....