Maurice's Test (Part 1)

Test Subject: Maurice Barnett AKA 'Blastphamous HD'

Trap: 'Bird Cage Trap' (First Appearance; Saw 3D/VII)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Four Minutes Before Jack Was Tested)

Maurice Woke Up in a Man-Sized Circular Bird Like Cage. His Vision Came Back To Him and Noticed His Surroundings.

"What The Fuck? Hey! What's Going On?!" He Yelled. A Flat Screen TV Turned On To His Right, He Looked at It. The Puppet's Face Was on It. It Began To Speak.

"Hello Maurice...I Want To Play a Game. In Video Games, You Faced Horror In Many Different Ways. Today, You Will Face Horror, In My Way." It Said.

Gears and Devices on the ceiling Started Pulling The Cage Up To The Ceiling. Once It Got Off The Floor, a Bed Of Spikes Came Underneath The Cage.

"You Must Find a Way To Escape This Room. Live...or Die.....Make Your Choice." The TV Flashed Off.

Maurice Looked Up To See a Lever. He Reached Up, and Once He Pulled It. The Grate Below Him Opened, Making Maurice Fall. He Quickly Grabbed on To one Of The Bars of The Cage.

He Knew What Would Happen if He Fall on The Spikes. He Then Got an Idea. He Swung His Feet Back and Forth, once He Got Enough Momentum. He Let Go, Missing The Spikes and Falling To a Door.

Taped to The Door was a Microcassete player. Maurice took it and Pressed Play. The Dolls Voice was On it.

"Hello Maurice, Your Game is Far From Over, Proceed Through The Door in Front of You, There's More To Come."

Maurice Then Entered through The Door.

To Be Continued....