Chapter 6

*Bomi's POV...*

As soon as he through me to the couch, I safely landed on the soft cushions...

"Yah! Why did you do that you midget!?" I shouted,

"Aish, your voice is so annoying~ Stop talking!" He covered his ears and just laid down on the bed.

"Are you sassing me!?" I nagged him in a high pitched voice, he suddenly went near me and covered my mouth with his palm.

"You're even worst than my grandmother" Minhyuk whispered and I raised my eyebrow at him...

"Ah~ Whatever, I'll be sleeping on the couch, you sleep in my bed" He said and walked to his closet...

*knock*knock*

"I'll open it" He said and pulled the door to him, which surprised him.

"Euaerin noona!? How long were you standing there!?" He exclaimed in a surprised tone "Waeyo? I just got here, why you so surprised? " She asked, and went inside

She walked to me and handed me her clothes..

"Here are some night clothes, for you to wear. What were you guys shouting a while ago?" Euaerin eonnie asked and our eyes widened.

We both turned our gazes at each other and Minhyuk just went near Euaerin eonnie with a smiling face.

"You know what, noona... Its already late, you should go back to your room, hehe. We weren't shouting, we were laughing " He chuckled nervously and I smiled widely...

"Yeah, my Minnie. Was just telling jokes and some of his childhood stories..." I smiled widely at her and she nodded "Oh really!? I have a lot of old pictures of us and Minhyuk in my room, wanna check them?" Euaerin eonnie suggested,

I saw Minhyuk face palm and I smirked lightly at him,

"Oh, alright! After I change, I'll come to your room, eonnie..." I answered and she smiled at me "Hyeri, Sungjong and Lee Joon are in my room too. Minhyuk, why don't you come as well? Just for some fun time, arasseo?" Euaerin eonnie said and left with a smile plastered on her face...

"Well, I better change... I don't want to keep them waiting..." I said to him and walked inside his dressing room...

"Bomi, you're not seriously going to her room, are you?" He asked,

"Why won't I come? She invited me and you there. So, just have fun" I answered, while taking off the dress...

"Really? I don't like sticking around with her... that much.." He replied with a deep sigh,

I got out, and walked to him..

"But, I thought you guys were really close before?" I asked and he looked up at me,

"Yeah, before. Just go there already" He said and hugged his knees to his chest "Nope, you're coming with me... So, come on!" I pulled his arm and walked to the door...

"What? No way!" He resisted, and childishly tried to pull his arm from me "Come...*grunt*... On! Don't be *grunt... Such a baby!" I tried pulling him with all my force, but failed getting him out of his room.

"Aish! What are you so afraid of anyway!?" I asked, while wiping the sweat off my forehead "Afraid *scoff* Of what?" Why this little-- If I lost my patience! I promise it'll get ugly!

"Then why won't you come!?" I asked him and he shook his head "I-I just don't want to!" He answered and I rolled my eyes "Oh whatever! I'm leaving you here, but! If you wanna come, you know where" I give up, he doesn't want to, then forget it.

I left his room and headed to Erin-eonnie's room...

*End of Bomi's POV*

*Minhyuk's POV*

She doesn't know anything, everything us messed up and she's trying to do stupid things...

*sigh* I have to control myself, I have to limit this... I can't get to attach to anyone... Not anymore,

Lee Minhyuk, have some strength, you can do this...

*Bzzzzt...*

My phone vibrated, I picked it up and saw a text,

*Text*

*Minhyuk-ah, there's trouble... Something bad happened to Hyunyoung.. Btw, bring Bomi with you*

*Sender: Eunkwang*

Mwo? What does he mean bad?

***

Anyeong~ I have to stop here, sorry short and lame, I'm working on Chapter 7 already!

And the BaekMi story is already published, for the one who requested Baekhyun & Bomi.. And... Title: Pages Of Love.. *cover on media*

Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/52892544?utm_content=share_reading&utm_medium=link&utm_source=android

FOR THE A.R.M.Y.(s) I HAVE A NEW STORY FOR JIN!! KIM SEOKJIN! CAN YOU PLEASE CHECK IT OUT!? Titled: My Life Is A Beauty

FEATURING SNSD Kim Taeyeon!

Please support it!

Kamsamnida!

-Snoopy