Chapter 7

*Bomi's POV..*

I was inside the room of Erin eonnie's room. Along with Hyeri and Lee Joon. “Here's the popcorn, we're going to be watching Titanic. My most favorite movie.” Erin eonnie told us, now sitting down beside me. Then, the movie started and I fixed my eyes on the screen.

Gosh, I wonder if Minhyuk will come, where could he be? Or he just want to show up.

*door opens*

We all looked back behind us, and we saw Minhyuk. “Oh, Min! Come on in, it's just starting.” Erin eonnie said, and he sat down beside me. I glanced at him, and he chuckled.

I then chuckled as well, and offered him some popcorn. “Thanks.” He grabbed some and ate it. I smiled unknowingly at him, and he rolled his eyes.

Whatever..

***

Halfway through the movie, I can feel my eyes water. Aigoo, so sad.. I sniffed,

*Minhyuk's POV.. *

I heard her sniff, I turned my head at her. Why the hell is she crying!? Over a movie!? I scooped some popcorn and shoved it on her face. “Yah, I'm watching!” She complained and spanked my arm, I chuckled and she did a stank face at me. “Sh! You two lovers argue later! I'm watching!” Hyeri smacked my head, and I did a stank face. You challenging me, duck face!?

I grabbed her popcorn, and threw it on her head. “YAH! WHAT'S THE BIG IDEA!?” She yelled at me, and I laughed at her. “I'm getting back at you!” She grabbed her soda and poured it on my head..

I shuddered at the cold feeling. Why you! You're dead! “Better hide now!” I shouted at her, and she started running. “Huh? Fight! Fight! Fight! I'm joining!” Lee Joon  rejoiced and threw popcorn at me before running away.

Those two will get it!

Huh? I looked back down at these fools, Erin noona was still watching, same with Sungjong and Bomi. Aish, whatever!

I chased those two knuckleheads.

“YOU'RE DEAD NOW!”

I shouted and ran faster. “Aish, you three stop running! You'll burn the house if you three continue!” Grammy shouted, “Never, old bones! Bleh~” Hyeri stuck her tongue out at Grammy and we just laughed at her. “You disrespectful brat! Wait til my cane hits your stone hard head!” Then, Hyeri got back at the scene by teasing me again. Same goes with Lee Joon.

“Ppabo~~~ Come and get me!”

Aish, idiots! They know I'll be catching them.

***

*Bomi's POV.. *

Aigoo, I feel thirsty. I stood up from my sitting position. And headed outside, when I got out. I saw those three siblings chasing each other. Eh, looks like fun. “BOMI EONNIE LOOK OUT!”

I turned around, surprised to see Hyeri running towards me. She ran pass by me, yet hit my shoulder. “Ah!” I lost my balance and was about to fall but..

“Bomi!” Minhyuk was on time to catch me, we both gazed at each other's eyes.

“Oi, what happened? Huh? Oh..”

This is awkward.. “Careful next time.” Minhyuk told me, and I pulled away from him. “What happened, now!?” Erin eonnie came out and we both quickly pulled each other to ourselves. “Uhm, nothing. Minhyuk here was just playing. Hehe, enjoy the movie.” I smiled sarcastically while hugging him.

Erin eonnie nodded, and went back inside her room. We gazed at each other again, before we pulled away.. “Uhm.. I'll just go get water..” I stammered, and tried hiding my red face.

Daebak.. What was that?

I grabbed a glass and drank water. Why is my heart pounding in my ribcage? And why was I so flustered when he did that? Aigoo.. I'm going crazy.. And why did I stare deep in his eyes?

Kya! What am I doing!? What am I FEELING!?

I drank another glass of water, before walking back upstairs to his room. I need a rest.. When I got inside his room, I saw him inside.

“Oh hey. Why are you here?” He asked me, placing his phone down. “I wanna sleep. Where am I going to sleep?” I asked him, rubbing my eyes. “On the sofa, here!” He tossed me a blanket and I just nodded not caring.

I lied down on the sofa, and closed my eyes. Drifting away to dreamland..

*Minhyuk's POV.. *

What the hell was that? I felt weird back there.. I turned my eyes to her, and..

“*snore*”

What the-- Really!? She snores in her sleep!?

I sighed, and plugged my earphones. Aish, this will be a long adventure...