Snoopy's Note

Anyeong~

My first Snoopy's Note!

Well, since you all know that I'm Cube Stan... (Cube Entertainment Fan)

And I'm also an EXO-L & Pink Panda (Apink fandom) But, Bomi biased,

Recently, I was watching Full House 2. The musical show of Eunji & Leo (VIXX) And I thought she had this kind of sweet girl type,

So, I wanted to write a fan fiction about her, but I don't know who'll be the male leading...

And I've come up of the idea of using Baekhyun (EXO) again... Since, in my recent books, he was the character who does not have a character that much,

So yeah, since Eunji and Baekhyun were both main vocalists of their groups...

And they share the same personality, that had a great character that fits the book...

I wrote a book about them, this will be my first fan fiction for Eunji, and I was wishing, you guys, my ninjas... Could read and support it? Please~

And in BtoB and Apink, who are the couples being shipped there?

Or Apink and B2ST...

And I might be starting a new book featuring BTS, do you guys like Bangtan Sonyeon Dan? Are some of you A.R.M.Y.'s ?

If yes, who do you want me to write a book about? I'm open for new ideas & groups~

And the fan fiction for Eunji and Baekhyun will be published tomorrow,or the next day, I guess...

Its entitled Only You (An Apink Eunji & EXO Baekhyun Fanfic)

There's still no cover yet,

And who are Red Velvet fans here?

Since Sungjae (BtoB) & Joy (Red Velvet) are already dating, I thought of writing a book about that couple... Its already published, can you guys please read it?

Entitled Lion Heart (A Red Velvet Joy & BtoB Sungjae Fanfic)

Pwease~~? *insert aegyo*

Please read them~ And help write new books~ And find new characters~

And who is that group!? The group from Pledis Entertainment~ & YG Entertainment?

SEVENTEEN & iKon, and I have a new girl group~ Its JYP's new group TWICE ! *yeah*

That's all~ Please support~ Thank you~ ♥

*hugs and kisses*

-Snoopy