0.1 - JASON

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEE-

I slam my hand down on my alarm clock so I could turn off the most annoying noise in the world.

Let me give you a short summary of my life really quick.

Hi. I'm Jason Andromeda Cole. I'm currently 24 years old, working two jobs, not in college, and it's all because of my parents.

I wasn't able to go to college because of what they did to me after I graduated. We (we being my  older brothers, my younger sister, my parents, and I) were all on the way to California to celebrate the fact that I got into UCLA to follow my dream in film.

I had wanted to be a producer ever since I was in my middle school news show.

We were having a great time. That was, until my parents went gambling one night in some club.

They used all of the money, the thousands of dollars that I had saved up by working in different stores and restaurants over my weekends and time after school. I ended up staying in California in hopes to get noticed by releasing short films online with some of my friends.

"JASON! YOU HAVE TO GET UP! YOU HAVE WORK TODAY!" That was my best friend/roommate, Cathy. She can be a very... interesting, sometimes, but that's what I love about her.

"ALRIGHT! I'M UP, I'M UP!"

I begin to get ready by throwing on a random black tee-shirt and a pair of skinny jeans off the floor. I think they were only worn once this week. At this point I don't really care, though.

As soon as I've got my pants on, I grab a beanie, a pair of socks, a couple of bracelets, and then rush downstairs to eat some breakfast.

"Cathy! Pour me some orange juice!" I scream at my friend as she pulls the orange juice out of the fridge for her own glass.

"No. You can pour it your self."

"But you already have it out!"

"Fine, but you have to learn to do things for yourself."

"Ha. I won again."

"Dang it! How could I fall for that again?"

You see, Cathy has a problem where she tends to give in too easily to people, but she thought otherwise. So, we created a game. I tell her to do something for me and she's supposed to tell me that I have to do it myself. Instead, most of the time, she just gives in, like now.

"Well, I have to go. Mr. Winters wants me in early this morning. I have no clue why, but I don't want to be fired, so I'll see you around two when you get to come home from work. I get off at like, one today so we can watch movies the rest of the day."

I bid my roommate a farewell as she walks out of the door, leaving me by myself for the next ten minuets until it's time for me to go to work.

A/N: Another new story! Hope you guys enjoy.

Kelley