0.5 - Dallon

A/N: Oooh a new point of view

I looked over to my best friend, then back at my sister.

He had just met her today and wants her to move in with him.

I looked over at Brendon again. He seems shocked that he said the words as well.

I switched my gaze back over to Jason. She looked just as surprised.

Brendon looks at me then switches his gaze back to Jason, who he had happened to be looking at the entire time since he asked her to move in with him.

"I- uh- I."

Jason broke the silence.

She cleared her throat before starting again.

"Brendon, I've been good on my current living arrangements since I got them. There is also the fact that we just met... today."

It seems like so long ago when Brendon had texted me about the "cute barista that just got a cute guy's number" (his words, not mine).

"Look, Jason, I-I don't know what that was. One minute I was listening to you tell us everything, then I got to thinking about how I want to become closer friends with you, then that lead to me thinking that I need to help and as you can tell my mind likes to wander."

Jason looks over at me before continuing her conversation.

"I want to become friends with you too, but I think moving in with you is a bit fast. Plus you'd have to take me on a date first." I see her wink when she says the last part as both Brendon and I let out a chuckle.

"I think you're right. How about next Saturday?" We all let out a laugh before something else interrupts us.

"Jason? Are you home?"

^^^^^^^

290 words

^^^^^^^

Sorry it's so short. I had started this chapter as soon as I updated last, but then never got around to it because of school and stuff (who knew theater and robotics team could take up so much time? Well, I also start driver's ed soon and we have a new production in a month and it's the magnet fair for my school and lots of other stuff, etc. Sorry for rambling). But this is kind of a filler, but not? IDK. It's kinda where.... whoops, no spoilers for you guys. Message me the word "peppermint" if you have actually read the author's notes. Also, I had my Christmas music playing as I finished this up. Plus my new cinnamon candel lit. (If you couldn't tell, I may have a slight obsession over Christmas)

Anyways, I'll leave you here.

With care,

Kelley