0.6 - Jason

Everyone freezes.

Cathy wasn't supposed to be home until tomorrow.

"Uh... yeah?"

"Okay, so you're home, you have someone over, weren't expecting me until tomorrow, and need me to-"

She stops as she walks into the living room.

"Jason, why are Brendon Urie and Dallon Weekes in our living room?"

"What?"

How does she know who they are?

"Why is the lead singer of Panic! At The Disco here with the bassist of Panic! At The Disco?"

Wait, Panic! At The Disco is that band Cathy likes, well, more like loves, but anyways, lead singer? Bassist?

"DALLON! YOU'RE IN A BAND?!"

"I thought you knew..."

Brendon, for some reason, decides that he needs to say something now.

"I'm in the band too!!! Don't forget about me!"

"Jason, I'm going to ask one more time. What are Brendon and Dallon doing in the living room?"

"Um, Cathy, meet my brother, Dallon Weekes, and the guy that I met at work today, Brendon Urie."

Her face turns red. I don't know if this is her good can't breathe or bad can't breathe.

"YOU NEVER TOLD ME YOU EVEN HAD A BROTHER! MUCH LESS THAT HE WAS DALLON WEEKES!"

Okay, bad can't breathe, definitely bad can't breathe.

"It never came up? And you know how I hate talking about my past, much less telling anyone about siblings."

Her face still doesn't soften.

"I hate my family as much as you hate yours, yet I still told you about them. You never told me anything aside from why you lost your money."

"Cathy, you hadn't even met most of your family. I knew all of my family. It's still painful to think about the relationship I had with all of my siblings."

She looks even more upset.

"Get out."

"What?"

"Leave. Pack up all of your stuff, and leave."

"I-I-I-"

"GO! I don't want you as a roommate anymore."

I go limp. The tears come to the corners of my eyes.

"You don't - you don't mean it right? I'll be allowed back in a few days, right?"

She shakes her head.

"I don't want to see your face again."

She leaves the room, not before announcing, "You have until tomorrow afternoon to get all of your stuff out of the apartment and your key under the mat."

Silence takes over the room for a while, nobody knowing what to say.

"Hey Brendon?"

"Yeah?"

"Can I take you up on that offer to move in with you?"

------------------------

377 words

-------------------------

So, I have a thing that I'm doing.

I am technically not allowed to log on right now, but I did it anyways to update, and I'm going to stay logged on for about a week and I want to put it out there that I am looking for someone to help me update my stories. If you are interested, message me before Monday, January 2nd.

If I don't find anyone by Monday, then I will just have to put this story as well as my other story on hold.

I'll keep everyone updated, though.

With care,

Kelley Ann